Search results for query: *

1. theslflash689

Vessel VLS / Titleist Links Legend Water Bottle Holder

Does anyone know if the vessel VLS/Lux can hold a 24 oz Owala water bottle with no problem? Or is it a bit small for that? Im looking into either a VLS or Titleist Links Legend.
  2. theslflash689

WTB: Graphite Design AD DI 6S - Titleist Tip

Looking for an AD DI 6S with a Titleist tip for TSR2 driver. Needs to play at least 45” long. Thanks!
  3. theslflash689

Footjoy Tour X vs Adidas Tour 360 XT

So I've tried both on extensively and they're a wash. The 360's seem to have hair slightly better fit, and amazing cushioning, but the Tour X has that low to the ground feeling and the best stability I've ever felt in a golf shoe. Any opinions on here from people who have either had both or...
  4. theslflash689

FS: Putters, a wedge and driver- help my get a new putter!

1) Never Compromise Milled Series 33.5"- see photos for condition- like new with a barely used NC grip and brand new headcover - $100 $80 shipped obo 2) Taylormade SLDR 14*, R Flex - hit about 15 balls on the range, like new condition with pristine headcover - $90 $60 shipped obo 3) Scotty...
  5. theslflash689

FS: Taylormade SLDR!!

Hey guys, I have a brand new in the wrapper TM SLDR 14* driver. Regular flex. Comes with everything, headcover, wrench. Not quite sure how to price it, so I'll start at $300 obo. PM for offers and questions.
  6. theslflash689

Reno / Tahoe Courses

Hi everyone. I am heading up to the Reno /Truckee area for 4 days of golf with my dad and brother. One of the days we plan to play 36 at either Old Greenwood in Truckee or Somersett Country Club in Reno. Just wondering if anyone has played either of these courses and which one would be worth a...
  7. theslflash689

PXI and KBS Tour Users...

I currently have the PXI 6.0 in my irons after playing with the KBS tour S for about a year. I feel like the PXI play a little more stout, but could that be an effect of it having a noticeably less active tip section? I saw one of Tom Wishon's charts, and it said that the PXI is softer at every...
  8. theslflash689

Diamana Ilima and Miyazaki Kusala White

Anyone hit these specifically in fairway woods that can give me a comparison?
  9. theslflash689

FS: TW13 size 9 and a Travis Matthew Shirt

Hey everyone. I have a pair of black TW13 Free's and a Travis Matthew shirt that I'm trying to move. All items are obo. The TW13's are size 9 wide. Only worn for a total of 3 riding rounds and 2 range sessions. SOLD! Travis Matthew Calistoga Shirt size large. Never been worn, only pulled out...
  10. theslflash689

New Irons Time

Hey everyone. I'm in the market for new irons. Currently playing the VR Pro Combo CB. I am a 6.6 handicap, with iron play being the weakest part of my game. I want a little more forgiveness but I want to maintain workability. Looking at Mizuno MP53, AP2, Ping S56, I20/Ansers, bridgestone J40...
  11. theslflash689

Iron Shaft Suggestions

I've been experimenting with iron shafts for a real long time now, and still have yet to find the perfect fit. I have been through fittings, but have yet to try some of those shafts. Maybe I can get some of your opinions. I currently play True Temper Tour Concept S3's in Nike VR Pro Combo...
  12. theslflash689

WTB: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Looking for a Scotty Studio Select Newport 2 from previous years. Not the current black one and not the studio style, but the studio select. Looking for one in relatively good condition. Headcover or no headcover. Length doesn't matter, I can always cut it down. Paypal ready. PM me, thanks!
  13. theslflash689

Lag and transition/ball position

Quick question, is it possible for someone to have better lag by having a quicker transition in order to not allow the hands to cast before they hit the ball? Also, I find that off the tee, my iron shots tend to be fat the more I move the ball back in my stance. I don't sway, and I stay on top...
  14. theslflash689

Stubborn, Ego, and Changes

Hi fellow THP'ers. I'm sure some of you have seen my posts on irons and shaft changes, etc. To start off, I have been playing the Nike VR Pro Combo's for about a year and a half now. It was a club that I fell in love with after extensive demoing. I've been through a lot with them, breaking 80...
  15. theslflash689

2013 Lunar Control or TW13 Free?

I am trying to decide between the 2 shoes. I am currently playing last years lunar controls, and I absolutely love everything about them except for 1 thing: I don't feel as stable in this shoe as opposed to my previous Adidas innolux 2.0's. With last years model, I don't feel as confident...
  16. theslflash689

Iron Shafts Once Again

Hey everyone. I always get great answers here, but here's my issue: So I've been playing True Temper Tour Concepts in my VR Pro Combos for almost 2 years now. The clubs originally had DG S300's in them, which at the time were too stiff, too low launch and low spin for me, and I couldn't hold a...
  17. theslflash689

Tournaments and Qualifiers, 2 Questions

1. When choosing which course to play a qualifier at, is it more important to play the easier course or the course that you know better? 2. Do you think it is strange when any player other than someone playing in the championship flight has a caddy (I got some weird looks at a tournament last...
  18. theslflash689

FS: Nippon Modus3 stiff

Hey THPer's! I have a set of nippon modus3's in stiff that have been only gamed for less an a month. They have pretty much brand new golf pride 2g wraps. They come in at 1/4" short of standard and all have tip weights to make them come in at exactly d3 swingweight. the tips are cleaned other...
  19. theslflash689

Struggling with my irons: My swing, need feedback

Hey everyone. So lately I've really been struggling hitting greens. My wedge game, at least approaches, usually hit within 10 feet of the pin, but as soon as I get into my irons, I struggle. I've been working on staying down on the ball and shifting my weight through the shot. I used to be...
  20. theslflash689

WTB Nike VRS Forged 3 iron

Hey everyone. Looking for a VRS forged 3 iron. Any shaft. I have a vrs hybrid if you would like to trade too. Pm me for offers!
Back