Search results for query: *

1. PiratePenguin

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Good for Verse. He’s a good one.
  2. PiratePenguin

Minshew gonna get Bowers on a ton of 13 yard bombs.
  3. PiratePenguin

4. PiratePenguin

Wow Falcons. Wow.
  5. PiratePenguin

My head says Jags need to stay and hope for Arnold. My heart says eff them picks go get Nabors for Trevor.
  6. PiratePenguin

2024 Wilson Staff Model Golf Balls

Luckily I suck and live in Florida with water everywhere. I rarely need a ball to last more than 9-18 holes at best lol I ordered my B2G1 from PGA SS two days ago and got my delivery today. Hit some 7 irons with CT and the WSM and the Wilson was a good 1-3 mph faster on the sim.
  7. PiratePenguin

Garage Simulator Crew

Let us know. I just got my fricken Softy in December.
  8. PiratePenguin

The GHIN Soft Cap

Update needed:
  9. PiratePenguin

The Stack System

Luckily mine is in the converted bedroom down the hall. Home gym ftw. (y)
  10. PiratePenguin

The Official Banter Away Thread

I think about that every time I pay with my Delta Skymiles AMEX. Wish they had a non-AMEX option. But I also feel like vendors should factor CC fees into cost of business and roll that into base pricing, not charge a separate fee on top.
  11. PiratePenguin

12. PiratePenguin

I'm used to the Jags picking higher, so at 17 there's almost no telling what might happen, so I have no hard interest in any one player. Also, I have little faith in Baalke making a good pick anyway. I'll follow on my phone while we watch Ted Lasso (again) most likely.
  13. PiratePenguin

Would this stop you from playing?

Too cold, too windy. Rain I don't care. I'd pass if it wasn't a special trip somewhere like The Olde Course.
  14. PiratePenguin

If actual cash I'd charge more because I'd have to carry it to the damn bank lol
  15. PiratePenguin

Slow swingers unite! 2024 golf balls

Go spend the $30 or whatever at Ballnamic and get recommendations. It's cool and fun. My on-course cruising speed is around 90 and my top balls are Bridgestone BX, Chrome Tour, Wilson Staff Model, and ProV1x (and an LA Golf ball I'm not going to pay for ha).
  16. PiratePenguin

The Stack System

I'm taking a Stack break to focus on strength training and swing technique. Will pick it back up once I can feel the new driver swing better. I'm worried my Stacking was getting in the way of grooving that new swing feel (trying to get a lot shorter, not over the line, shallow the downswing -...
  17. PiratePenguin

The GHIN Soft Cap

Still soft capped, but have posted enough bad rounds now that it did bump me up 0.4 to 18.4, though my calculator says 19.5 (ugh).
  18. PiratePenguin

Aye, I be truly blessed. :ROFLMAO:
  19. PiratePenguin

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congrats! I didn't realize the poor swamp dwellers of Louisiana knew anything about banking. (Says the person who grew up in the poor swamp dwelling part of Florida.) ;)
Back