Search results for query: *

1. C

I am so tired of hearing them talking about money

I am so tired of hearing them talking about money, players and tv commentators. During Tv telecast it just doesn’t stop. I don’t care if they make a lot, I am just not interested. i love golf not pro golfers. I´ve been playing golf all my life, I watch golf almost every week (except on pro am...
  2. C

Voice caddie SC300

Was looking for reviews on an inexpensive launch monitor like sc200 and mevo and noticed that there is a new one by Voice caddie. Any review or did anyone had the chance to test it at the pga show ?
  3. C

Fujikura Pro 2.0 anyone tried it at PGA show?

anyone had the chance to try this new shaft? I know there is a thread describing the shaft but no review. Like many others, I am always looking for something better (or sometimes just new)!!!
  4. C

Lexi Thompson and Bridgestone golf

Nice addition to Bridgestone Golf´s tour team. Best American player on Lpga. ( Anna Nordqvist also plays Bridgestone on that tour without being on the tour team.) With Tiger on Pga, Freddie on Champions tour and Lexi now on Lpga they have a nice tour team. Not to forget Snedeker and Kuchar...
  5. C

New Bridgestone Tour B JGR driver and irons

There are new clubs on the bridgestone golf Japan website. Wondering it these clubs will be released in America? https://www.bs-golf.com/bs-products/club/
  6. C

Bridgestone J15 Paint fill

Could not play, raining every day so I decided to change the look of my irons! Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
  7. C

ES 16 launch monitor

Just saw on Ernest sports facebook page that it is possible to order the new ES16. $4000 with some software free. Did anyone had the chance to try it? I almost bought the skytrak but decided to wait when I learned that a new model was coming from ES. it is more expensive than the skytrak.I am...
  8. C

Color on Ping G30 Ls tec

Can't play during the winter and I didn't really like the look of my driver , so I changed it. I used automotive paint and followed video instructions on a car paint website (robertspaintcare.com) I don't know if the clearcoat will last or if ir will need a retouch after a certain wear but it...
  9. C

Bridgestone JGR driver

Brandt Snedeker played practice rounds ar Hyundai with this driver.He doesn't change clubs quite often.Saw the picture on getty images. Do you know that driver, anyone tried it ?
  10. C

Jin young Ko Bridgestone

Anyone knows what clubs she is playing at the Open? Looks like J15df. Bridgestone Open bag , Bridgestone logo on cap and playing Bridgestone ball
Back