Search results for query: *

1. Amoney

Is a Hotdog a Sandwich?

If you take away the bun, it's still a hot dog. Not a sandwich.
  2. Amoney

Cold Weather Golfing Essentials

I agree, leggings are key. Also, one thing that's a must have IMO are Cart gloves. I have a thermal pair from Ping. I walk a lot in the winter, they're great for keeping my hands warm in between shots. Found them on a golf discount website in the summertime on the cheap!
  3. Amoney

Review Cobra StormGrip Winter Golf Gloves

Dangit, I just bought a different brand. Thanks for posting this though. I like the smart phone finger pad on these.
  4. Amoney

No Laying Up Podcast

I prefer "18 Strong" podcast. If you're into fitness and golf, I'd recommend checking it out!
  5. Amoney

Trying to Break 80 Club

Finally did it. 79 last Saturday but took a long gimmie putt on the last hole so didn't feel right. Did it again this weekend (79) and should have gone lower. Hoping to keep improving!
  6. Amoney

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

ProV1x. Typically I play Chromesofts. Amazing how much more check I was getting with my wedges around the green.
  7. Amoney

And so here is my 3 yr old Epic driver damaged.

I've also had a really positive experience with Callaway customer service. Glad to hear everything worked out with this situation as well.
  8. Amoney

Golf Simulators at Home

Haven't posted in quite a while, but here's my setup. Just using a Mevo with the net. Helps me get through the long Michigan winters!
  9. Amoney

Moving to Detroit - Golf Course/Relocation Suggestions?

After a whirlwind of a week, family found out that work is moving us to Michigan, more specifically, Metro- Detroit. We are excited about the move as Michigan is home originally for us. I'll be commuting downtown for work, but plan to live in the suburbs. We currently live on a golf course...
  10. Amoney

Playing TPC Louisiana On Sunday

Wife surprised me with an early Valentines day gift. Has anyone else played TPC Louisiana? Excited to play and then watch the Zurich Classic toward the end of April. I have never played a course where the PGA tour makes an annual stop.
  11. Amoney

Moved onto a Golf Course (working on short game)

Moved for work to Louisiana about 9 months ago. Found a great house that happened to be on a golf course. Our backyard fence actually opens up to a green on a long par five. Not the nicest course in the world, but long and challenging (lots of water). Since we've moved onto the course I've been...
  12. Amoney

New to Louisiana/Southern Mississippi

I participated on these forums quite a bit about a year ago, but had a move through work last March from Indianapolis to the New Orleans area so I haven't been very active since then. I haven't met many people in the New Orleans area who golf, so I'm really just posting to see if there are any...
  13. Amoney

Great Experience with Izzo Golf

So I recently bought an Izzo 3000 (new) on eBay just because I wanted a yardage device, and it was under $50.00. It worked for about three rounds, and then stopped. The thing was charging, and saying on the screen that it was "charged," however, it wouldn't turn on. I e-mailed Izzo golf about...
  14. Amoney

Greetings from Indy

Hello All! I've been using THP for quite a while and have finally decided to become a member and start participating on the Forums. I currently live in Indianapolis and am obsessed with the game. I got the "golf bug" in college when I worked at a course back in Michigan and got to play all...
Back