Search results for query: *

1. MD177

TW shoes yesterday?

was TW wearing the black TW13 yesterday? looked to be a high cut shoes? pls confirm? Thanks.
  2. MD177

course management strategies & suggestions

the more I think about my game, the more I realize that I need to keep improving on course management, esp on league play. there are a few things that I have learned but sometimes need to re-learn the hard way when I'm on the course. haha. ie: try not to aim at the flag all the time and don't do...
  3. MD177

Blue or white?

I kinda struggle with this one a little. A part of me wants to play white to have a great chance to score good like I did last weekend. Shot an 83. We play blues on my league and I normally score 90's. I play the blues most of the time because I take the oppurtunity to practice for my league...
  4. MD177

Golf course recommendation near Reading, MI

Hey guys. Any recommendations for a nice course near Reading, MI priced around $30-$60? Thanks.
  5. MD177

Spring outfits?

Hey guys/gals. Do you ever mot wear DriFit type clothing when it's colder out, say low 50's with some decent wind? Today is one of those days here and I'm wearing cotton material shirt/sweater with rain gear in the bag, just in case I need more layers. Anyway, just wondering coz it feels weird...
  6. MD177

Bridgestone e6 Vs. B-330 RX

after putting the Pink B-330 RX in play the past 2 rounds, I noticed that the ball didn't stray off the FWY all too often. both of my rounds were 8-14 FWY and the misses were just off the FWY. is it safe to say that the B-330 RX are just like the e6 on helping with slice or hook with just a...
  7. MD177

Bill Haas... Lock for President's cup captain's pick?

you guys think Bill Haas will join the boys on the President's Cup as a captain's pick?
  8. MD177

League play and consistency

for those that have leagues going on, are you consistent with your scores or does your score fluctuates every week? I'm wondering coz I just looked at my scores the past 10 weeks of league play and I've had: (4) in the 100 & (6) in the 90's. 1st (3) 100 scores are the first 3 events. this is my...
  9. MD177

Aaron Baddeley and Sligo

was he wearing the Vegas plaid today or is there another plaid that looks like it?
  10. MD177

Rookie of the Year

I think it's safe to say that atm, Keegan Bradley got this in the bag. what do you think? this is the topic I had in mind earlier but for some reason, wrote down Player of the year. LoL
  11. MD177

Player of the Year?!?

they were talking about some candidates on the Morning Drive this morning. who are your top 5?
  12. MD177

Sligo Wear scripting thread

didn't we have one of these started already? can't seem to find it. if not, we might as well start one. I haven't been buying much lately but I did buy some from the Spring 2011 collection. I know I have my eye on some things on the Fall 2011 collection already. anyway, I thought this would be a...
  13. MD177

TM Rescue 11 Vs. Mashie M3

alright, I'm having a dilemma between these two utility clubs. what I like about the TM Rescue 11 are the white crown and ability for adjustment. my old gear is also TM so I'm quite comfortable with the TM brand. for the Mashie M3, I've heard really good reviews and it has the Miyazaki shaft...
  14. MD177

who else is addicted to running shoes?

haha. over the past 6-8 months, I've racked up (3) 2010 AirMax, (2) 2011 Airmax, LunarFly, and a LunarHaze. probably before the year is over, I'll pick up another 2011 Airmax and another 1 or 2 on the Lunar line that I find "on sale". the crazy thing about buying these running shoes is I...
  15. MD177

Rescue club?!?

which one do you prefer and why? looking at the TM Rescue, Adams V3, and Mashie. all I've heard is good things about these guys but cannot decide which one to get for my 2nd bag. any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  16. MD177

Stand bags 101

okay, I just bought my first stand bag (Mizuno AeroLite IV) to compliment the MX 1000 irons. I'm a little confuse on how to organize my clubs. I've looked at the picture threads of others bags and got an idea on how to set up the bag. for you that have stand bags, why did you arrange your bags...
  17. MD177

what advantage will you get?

with using Bridgestone E5 Vs. B-330RX Vs. B-330RXS? my last ball fitting, I was fitted for the E5 but I'm just wondering what advantage does the RX & RXS over the E5. I've been gaming the E5 now for about 3-4 rounds and I'm enjoying the distance off the tee and it's been great around the...
  18. MD177

Mizuno MX1000 irons

how good are these? how is the technology compared to 2009 Burners? I'm in the process of building a 2nd bag and I saw these on sale at GS from $499. I've always wanted to try out Mizuno's and my Pro said these irons are on the forgiving side when it comes to mishits. any info is appreciated...
  19. MD177

how much does the weather affect the golf ball?

it's gonna be mid 90's here today and will be very humid. we decided to go for a round and I was wondering how much effect does the weather have on golf balls. I will be using the 2010 Bridgestone E5 today.
  20. MD177

Bridgestone E5 2011 Vs. 2010 model

what's the difference? is it just the dual dimple design? or there's more technology on the 2011's? the 2010 model went on sale at Dick's for $17.95. I also have a coupon for $10 off $50 so my bill came out to be $46.xx. I thought that was an awesome deal, just over $1 per ball. I read the...
Back