Search results for query: *

1. AdamsGirl

Help Needed with my Distance

9I and I went to the simulator today. Here's how the day went. I was playing my Senior Flex Adams a7OS Driver and 3W and have some concerns on my stats but don't know what to think of them and was wondering if I could get some help to make some sense of them. Here are my stats from today...
  2. AdamsGirl

Edmonton Golf Show

Yesterday, 9-Iron and I went to the Edmonton Golf Show at the Edmonton Expo Center. It was a blast! There were a lot of different exhibitors from Alberta and British Columbia. I got a chance to get some new clothes for this year's golf season and received a free golf swing analysis. I got a...
  3. AdamsGirl

THP Outing Vibrant Shaft Grips

As some of you are aware, thanks to THP, I was won of the winners at the Fall Outing this past week. I took home a Vibrant shaft/wedge that looks absolutely amazing with the THP logo on the shaft! Fortunately, I got this home without any damage done to it, not that I can say the same for my bag...
  4. AdamsGirl

New OGIO Bag

As some of you are aware from the post in the THP Outing Concludes thread, I mentioned that my bag got munched while in transit back home to Edmonton. Thus, I went to Golf Town today to get myself a new bag and this was the result.
  5. AdamsGirl

First Round of 18 Holes

So today 9-Iron Man and I went golfing at Black Bull Golf Course again and played the Championship Course. It was my first round of 18 holes played since I started taking up the game a couple months ago. I was quite proud of myself! I didn't have a fantastic round by any stretch but shot a 138...
  6. AdamsGirl

New to the Site

Hello from Edmonton, Alberta! I just started golfing a couple months ago and I still have a lot to learn about golf but I am definitely enjoying it so far. I just got my golf clubs (a7os senior set) for my birthday from my fiance (9-Iron Man). I am looking forward to learning and playing a lot...
Back