Search results for query: *

1. Busy P

Anyone own the Ecco Street Premiers?

How do they feel? I know Ecco in itself is a comfortable shoe, but how does it feel on the course compared to say adidas shoes or something?
  2. Busy P

1 Iron Hybrids? Where to get them?

I'm having trouble finding one, as i'm extremely comfortable hitting hybrids over woods, I was thinking of getting one. Prefferably Nickent for a hybrid?
  3. Busy P

Hitting my 3 wood off the fairway...

This, I've always had trouble with. Teeing up my 3 wood is always fine, but off the fairway i always either chunk it, or hook it or something. I can never get my Under GIR when I need them -.-. Is there like a swing difference to when I hit it off the fairway compared to a tee, or is it just...
  4. Busy P

>$100 Courses in Vegas and San Diego

Alright so i'm a so cal regular, but my parents are taking the family to vacation in vegas and san diego in like 2-3 weeks? Looking for some good/nice courses in Vegas and San D that maybe I could hop onto a junior rate and my dad carting for under $100, if not around $100? Or if they don't...
  5. Busy P

Best Stand Bag?

I've been looking for a new bag. Specs- Stand bag ~$100-150 Looks good, pretty spacious. Any help is appreciated :)
Back