Search results for query: *

1. TCCcaddie

Drills for Keeping on Plane in the Backswing

I was working with my pro and after he looked at my swing he said that i was getting off plane in my backswing. I was wondering if there were any drills that i could work with to keep myself on plane in my swing.
  2. TCCcaddie

R9 Fairway or 909F2

Make a case for which one i might like better. I need a 3 wood and i like the head shape of both of these. Swing speed and ball striking ability are not issues. Which one would be better off the ground and which one has more control?
  3. TCCcaddie

HvZ

Has anyone here played this game? Its called Humans vs. Zombies, or HvZ for short, and its a tag based game that started on college campuses. It is probably the most fun i have had in a long time. The game has tons of players and it starts with one person as a zombie and the rest of the people...
  4. TCCcaddie

Club Reps at TGW in Danvers, Ma Today!

Im headed down to the TGW on Rt. 1 in danvers. they have all the major sales reps from the companies down there today and its a huge event. Hopefully i may see some of you from Boston there.
  5. TCCcaddie

Big First for Me!

Well i guess this isnt a first, but its a first for id say in about 4 years. I finally have a pair of golf shoes!!! After bugging many many companies directly the fine people of Callaway said that they offer shoes in my size! Since i have sz 17 feet its is next to impossible for me to find shoes...
  6. TCCcaddie

Weight Shift Problem

I have this one thing that is killing me at the moment. When i take my backswing i lock up my back leg and my wieght all goes to my front leg. It opens me up and makes me push the ball. Anyone have any tips or drills to help me get over this?
  7. TCCcaddie

Harmon Golf Center

Has anyone in New England been to the Harmon Golf Center in Rockland? Im going there for a lesson on Sunday. Apparently its supposed to be really good. Doesn't any affiliation to Butch Harmon though. http://harmongolf.com/
  8. TCCcaddie

Hey

Sup, some of you guys i know, some know me, either way lookin forward to meetin all you. From Nahant Mass, buried in snow and goin crazy.
Back