Search results for query: *

1. birdsboro

Are there any golf shoes left that are made in the US?

I have been looking and its now almost become like a mission to find and buy a pair of golf shoes that were made in America. I know that in the past some upper end foot joys and etonics i think.... but what about now?
  2. birdsboro

wtb or wttf nickent

4dx stock stiff graphite shafted wedges, gap and sand. i remember people going high on these irons a year ago or so... my buddy picked up a set and needs the wedges..so anybody havesome?
  3. birdsboro

gel umbrella

well JB since you are the king and you ignore my PM's i sent back my broken umbrella. which you sent insured for your protection and not mine.... lets hope that this one arrives in better shape. and before anyone says anything about this being taken care of in private.... i did send but then...
  4. birdsboro

Discounts

Anybody get a discount where they work, assuming your in a position that offers goods and services to the public, and are you willing to share them with your family and friends? Of course i am allowing for the "i would but i would lose my job" faction.... for example, where i work i routinely...
  5. birdsboro

looking for a reasonably priced "rain" shirt

having been poured on the last few times out i am getting kinda tired with being wet all the time....i am looking for a short sleeve rain shirt that won't set me back more than $50... any recommendations? must be waterproof, short sleeve, and 3xl for the fat guy...
  6. birdsboro

Cobb's Creek Olde Course

On Friday I played this course with China and another fella, and i have to tell you... in about 6 months to a year that course is gonna be SUPER nice. We played it last summer as a gag sorta, mainly because i like the older courses, and found it to be pretty rough. The fairways were missing...
Back