Search results for query: *

1. E

Favorite golf purchase in 2021?

XXIO Prime Driver, 3 wood, and 5 wood So easy to hit and added distance since they are so light :xxio:
  2. E

Looking for new grips and need help....

I am looking for soft(er) grips that are a wrap style and fairly tacky....can you tell me the best?
  3. E

What's Your Set Makeup?

Driver 4-wood 2 hybrids 5-SW set 58* putter
  4. E

Anybody know anything about Epic Star Irons? i might buy a set

I had a set a few years back.....very strong lofts and quite light....smaller head as well
  5. E

Shaft flex....need opinions

I should have mentioned that this will be for irons and hybrids.....
  6. E

Yes, carry about 175-180.....,
  7. E

Over the last few months, I seem to be getting a lower ball flight and less distance. I am now 66 yrs old and play 3-4 times per week. Do you think that going from regular flex shafts to senior flex shafts will help? Just looking for opinions as I plan to go to the PGA Superstore for help...
  8. E

Arizona THP Golf League

In your events, is it possible to play any set of tees? Neck surgery has taken some distance.....this sounds like a good group
  9. E

Pro tournament venues you’ve played

TPC Scottsdale Desert Mountain Grayhawk Desert Highlands Kemper Lakes Cog Hill - Dubsdred Harbour Town World Woods
  10. E

Closest golf course to you...

I live on a golf course....kinda close to the tee box...no balls in the yard yet after 3 years....Rio Verde CC
  11. E

Looking For Testers: New Golf Balls

Chrome Soft 85 mid-high flight on driver not high spin...more chip and run
  12. E

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

XXIO Eleven or XXIO Prime X driver
  13. E

Internet dating

Met on OKCupid in August 2013....happily married since October 2014
  14. E

What's your budget for a new Rangefinder?

I am not good enough to need to. need to be that precise. Garmin s20 GPS watch for me;)
  15. E

Arizona THP Golf League

The fairways are actually quite generous
  16. E

Arizona THP Golf League

I played We Ko Pa Saguaro on Thursday, September 3. It is in amazing shape and not easy......
  17. E

SeeMore Putters Thread

I have the Platinum mFGP20 and love the feel as well.....have never putted better
Back