Search results for query: *

1. E

Looking for new grips and need help....

I am looking for soft(er) grips that are a wrap style and fairly tacky....can you tell me the best?
  2. E

Shaft flex....need opinions

Over the last few months, I seem to be getting a lower ball flight and less distance. I am now 66 yrs old and play 3-4 times per week. Do you think that going from regular flex shafts to senior flex shafts will help? Just looking for opinions as I plan to go to the PGA Superstore for help...
  3. E

WTB Scotty Cameron Newport 2.6 35"

let me know....
  4. E

Need help with LW bounce....

I am looking to hit a LW from about 60-70 yards from a firm fairway out in Arizona....can you tell me if a higher bounce or lower bounce is best and give me a bounce number that would best? Thanks
  5. E

Have room for another club in my bag and confused....

Please see my signature for current bag which is 13 clubs....any thought as to another club to fit in to play?
  6. E

Recoil 460 ..what to expect?

My swing speed is in the low 80s with a 6 iron and it has been recommended to go from a f3 to a f2 flex. Winter weather here now so trying outdoors is out of the question. Just asking if I would get more distance, more dispersion, or anything else. Thanks
  7. E

Need Driver shaft help

I just had a session today with our golf pro on a Flightscope.... Driver GBB Epic 10.5 Swing Speed 81 average Launch 11* Smash factor 1.50 the issue is revolutions 3800 average what shaft might help to get this number down ? Best results were with a Recoil 450ES and tried 4 other...
  8. E

UST Recoil ES 440 Regular Driver shaft

..is this shaft available anywhere other than with the Fusion driver? Would like to put it on my current driver head
  9. E

Help with lie angle

This is a simple question that I now doesn't really have a simple answer, but I'm looking for one anyway...with my irons, I consistently hit the ball out toward the toe of the club. Sometimes it's a little bit toward the toe, sometimes it's way out almost on the toe - but when I say...
  10. E

Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage vs UST Mamiya Recoil 660

I have hoping for some advice as I kind of have it narrowed down to these 2 options. I am looking to reshaft my irons with graphite as I get a bit older and need to protect my wrists and elbows. Can anyone help with the pros/cons of each? Also would appreciate if there may be better options...
  11. E

Looking for a high launch driver shaft...my numbers on a monitor are showing that the

current launch is quite low... Have a Bridgestone J815 driver head....need to maximize distance as best I can Thanks
  12. E

What grips have the most tackiness?

I'm sure it has been discussed but didn't find anything. Hope someone can help me out.
  13. E

Callaway BB 815 Alpha vs Bridgestone J815

Hello Aside from the looks, which will give the best performance? I have the opportunity to get either and would like the thoughts of those in this forum. I believe these are both 2015 models....
  14. E

Best way to get distances ? GPS or Laser?

For me.....GPS.....much less invasive as all I have to do is look at the watch....I am using the Garmin s2 as I just need the basics
  15. E

Golf Travel Bags....know a good one?

I Have a BB Alpha driver and need to protect it...looking to spend no more than $200 and wheels are a must....GO !
Back