Search results for query: *

1. Murray

Mizuno MP R-12

Hi All, I'm looking to replace my wedges and looking for something as close to the mizuno MP R-12's as possible. Aesthetically, I can't really see anything, but hoped the collective knowledge of THP could help me out. Thanks
  2. Murray

Golf iPhone and Android Apps??

Is there a thread stating the best phone apps etc? If there isn't, there should be! :banana:
  3. Murray

Shaft adapter

Hello, this might seem a silly question to some, but for me, I am unsure whether this is possible. I currently have a Nike machspeed black with an RIP shaft. I love the shaft and was wondering if it could be used with another manufacturers head on it? Thanks in advance
  4. Murray

iPhone/Android Apps

Is there a thread stating the best phone apps etc? If there isn't, there should be! :banana:
  5. Murray

Need Help

Hi guys, I need some help and all of you combined know more than any pro shop I can go into. Right, so, I want to buy a Cleveland 588 RTG wedge, 58 degree. All of my irons are XP shafts, and so is my GW. Cleveland don't do XP at all and the stock shaft that comes with it is apparently S100's...
  6. Murray

Nike Machspeed Black Shaft, VRS Head

Hello, I have a Machspeed black driver with an RIP shaft in it which I like, but was thinking about getting a lower lofted VRS head to put onto it. They are both Str8 fit so would this work just the same? Thanks
  7. Murray

Driver shaft advice

I have tried out the Titleist 910 5W and like it a lot. the shaft that was fitted was a Aldila RIP 60 which I think was ok. However, there are other options I could have such as the Aldila 70, Project X Tour or Diamana 71, 75 or 82. Sadly neither of these I could try as they only had the demo...
  8. Murray

Shaft Advice

I have tried out the Titleist 910 5W and like it a lot. the shaft that was fitted was a Aldila RIP 60 which I think was ok. However, there are other options I could have such as the Aldila 70, Project X Tour or Diamana 71, 75 or 82. Sadly neither of these I could try as they only had the demo...
  9. Murray

Shaft Questoin

Hello all, I just had an iron fitting and came away with the Titleist AP2 712's as the best option. Now, the shaft that seemed to perform best was the DG XP, but the fitter suggested to go for a normal DG due to launch angle. The XP out performed it in every aspect apart from the launch was...
  10. Murray

Combo Iron Set

I think it's time to change my irons after 3 years, and as much as I love my Cleveland blades, I would like more forgiveness in the lower irons. I see Cobra, Nike and Cleveland do a combo set. Has anyone got either of these? Does it make a difference? Thanks
  11. Murray

Cleveland 588 Wedges

Just a quick question. I had bought two 588 wedges, but Cleveland have come back saying they won't bend the wedges upright due to the forging or something. However, they will with the Black Pearl version. Is there any difference in quality if I went for the BP?
  12. Murray

Club Length

Hello Hackers, Generally speaking, what would happen if a club is too short for you? Ball would go left?? Thanks in advance
  13. Murray

F/S: Ping Tour S and Mizuno MP T-11 Wedges

Ping: 52/12, green dot, .5 inches longer, standard grip. Mizuno - 58/10, 2 degrees up, .5 inches longer, standard grip. Both clubs come with a stiff DG shaft, and have hit no more than 40 balls and are in great condition. Based in the UK so probably best to keep it to a UK buyer. Both...
  14. Murray

Shaft Makes and Flex

Hi, I need some advice. I am not finding the Miyazaki C.Kua shaft to my liking, mainly because it seems like I am right in the middle of being a Reg and Stiff flex. Is there a shaft out there which has a Reg flex but firmer than the C.Kua or a stiff that is more flexible. Hope that makes sense...
  15. Murray

Driver Fitting Tomorrow

I'm quite excited. I've had an iron fitting as well as a putter fitting but I am thinking this could be the most interesting one so far. What have others experiences been like with a driver fitting? Currently hitting a Cobra s91 pro but have been finding it hard work recently, and after hitting...
  16. Murray

13 Degree 3 Wood

Does anyone use one instead of a driver? I'm seriously considering it and wondering if their any downsides etc. I would still keep my 15 degree 3 wood in my bag though
  17. Murray

1 Spot Left

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the equipment pondering thread or just make a new one! I have 13 clubs and am wondering what to get as my 14th - if anything! From looking at my gear can anyone see a gap etc? I am considering a 'D' Niblick Thanks
  18. Murray

Diamana Llima Shaft

Anyone tried this shaft?
  19. Murray

Drivers, Woods and Hybrids

How important is it to get these fitted to your specs? All of my irons and wedges are +0.5" and 2*upright, but whenever I buy a driver/wood/hybrid I am always told to leave the length alone. Wondered if anyone here had any input? Thanks
  20. Murray

An Invitation

I am basically by myself in Melbourne, FL from June the 5th until the 10th. If anyone fancies a round I would be more than willing to play somewhere. So long as the course rent clubs as I won't be taking mine.
Back