Search results for query: *

1. bigtazz53

John Daly and Champions Tour

Saw JD announced he'll make his Champions Tour debut at Insperity Invitational in May at The Woodlands Country Club. I'm excited to see how he does on the Champions Tour. It'd be really cool if he won. Wonder how much more attention this tour gets if he plays well. Thoughts? Tazz Sent...
  2. bigtazz53

Skycaddie mobile app

Going back to using my skycaddie mobile app on my phone. I seem to play better and be more focused when keeping track of my stats. Anyone else use this app? Thoughts on it? @bigtazzGOLF Sent from Big Orange country using Tapatalk #GoVols
  3. bigtazz53

Frozen truck bed

Hey guys, Having issue of my truck bed getting frozen shut. I guess the seal between the top of the tailgate and the bottom of the bed cover is real good. Thinking of rubbing the bottom of the bed cover with wax to keep it from freezing. Will this work? Anyone else have this problem? How did...
  4. bigtazz53

Shoe polish

Hi guys, Curious if you polish your shoes and if you do, what do you use? Tazz @bigtazzGOLF Sent from Big Orange country using Tapatalk #GoVols
  5. bigtazz53

Credit card theft

Had my credit card stolen via one of those card readers on a recent trip. Thankfully our credit union caught it. Have to get a new card and deal with that frustration and know the thief may never get caught or identified. I really hope karma catches up with that person! Anyone else have this...
  6. bigtazz53

Winter balls

Curious if you change out your "summer" balls for winter ones? I usually go to a lower compression ball, trying out the wilson c25 this season. Also thinking about maybe getting a colored ball to see easier. Any suggestions on best color for winter? @bigtazzGOLF Grip n...
  7. bigtazz53

Johnny Mojo and Team Hackers

Not being apart of this years MC will not stop me from cheering on Johnny Mojo and Team Hackers And in his honor, I'll game the Bridgestone B330 RX during our league open this weekend. It just got serious Good luck brother!! #BOOMClub :bomb:
  8. bigtazz53

Career day today

Posted a 78 for a sweet round. New career low! #HappyHappyHappy
  9. bigtazz53

AD333 Tour

Received email from Srixon Europe promoting the AD333 Tour as a great 3 layer ball for amateurs. But it looks like it is only being sold across the pond. Anyone know if these will make it to the US?
  10. bigtazz53

Frozen pizza

Is it weird to sprinkle pizza seasoning on a frozen pizza? I do and think it adds lil flavor to a quick snack. Kids think I'm weird. I can't be the only one that does this? Or am I lol
  11. bigtazz53

Ebay issues, right or wrong

Hey guys, had a issue with a sell on Ebay and I'm curious if I was right or wrong in how I handled it. The picture is a time line of the back n forth. What say you? Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
  12. bigtazz53

Course Handicap app for Android

Anyone know of or use a simple app for android to calculate course handicap? Thanks Tazz
  13. bigtazz53

Ball loyalty

Wondering about ball loyalty. Do you play all one kind or spread it around? In your bag right now, how many different brand balls do you have packed away? Do you play one for fun and one for serious rounds? Myself, I have majority of Callaway HEX Control (serious) Titleist NXT Tour (serious) Few...
  14. bigtazz53

Throttle position sensor

Looking to replace my sensor on 06 dodge ram 4.7 engine. I can buy the part for about $30 at AutoZone and do it myself or take to shop and pay about $140 to do it. Any one ever replace one? Any advise? Grip n Rip @bigtazzGOLF
  15. bigtazz53

1000th Post

My 1000th post will be short and sweet. Want to thank JB and Morgan for all they do and for all my THP brothers. It is always fun to interact with yall. Here's to another 1000 more! Grip n Rip @bigtazzGOLF
  16. bigtazz53

Your swing at a fitting

Hey guys, Was wondering how hard you felt it was to swing your swing at a fitting instead of trying to swing perfect. My first fitting I tried hard to always hit that perfect swing and shot. This didn't help the fitter or me. And I got a lot of skewed results. Next time I went I just did my...
  17. bigtazz53

Driving iron shaft

Hey guys, pondering changing my shaft in my driving iron. Curious what shaft I should look at, fairway, hybrid or iron shaft to replace current one with. Current shaft is stock no name graphite r flex. Here's look to type of club I have...
  18. bigtazz53

Driver value

For giggles I looked to see how much I'd get to trade in my beloved R1 to get the SLDR. For my less than a year old baby, I got my feelings hurt at the $70 bucks they'd offer in credit. I checked the pga value guide and it was the same. How can drivers loose their value so quick in less than a...
  19. bigtazz53

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

That's my kinda cart right their. Have fun yall Tazz @bigtazzGOLF
  20. bigtazz53

Club face marks

Can marks on club face indicate a swing fault? If so what would mine say? My usual driver ball flight is a high fade. After looking at my driver face I began to wonder what was wrong and what to do to fix so my flight is less fade more straight. (the tick marks are from plastic tees) Thoughts...
Back