3. Barberakb

Favorite Candy Bar

Reeses cups Definitely, snickers is a close 2nd
  4. Barberakb

Stock Market & Retirement Planning

I meant buy robinhood stock... It has done pretty good so far
  5. Barberakb

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks man I appreciate it. I'm going through a divorce and sometimes these small little gestures don't seem to mean much but trust me they do. I appreciate it brother. Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  6. Barberakb

Stock Market & Retirement Planning

Robinhood Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  7. Barberakb

I'd Find a Way to Break Your Putter

to me you are overthinking this
  8. Barberakb

Garmin Approach R10 Launch Monitor

This thing looks awesome. Even if it's not that great this time around it is bringing the price point down so much that your everyday person can afford it. 3 to 5 years these things are going to be amazing for at home use. Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  9. Barberakb

Will You Retire to a Golf Community?

Doubt it, unless its an unusual course. Too many other courses to play, usually a HOA is involved and usually they have small lots. Id like a lot of at least 1 acre.
  10. Barberakb

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

11. Barberakb

Does your work provide coffee?

No. I have never worked at a place that provided coffee... I have been where there is a coffee fund and you pay weekly if you want to drink it.
  12. Barberakb

Best French Fry Form?

WAFFLE (y)(y)(y)
  13. Barberakb

Back after a month on the job

welcome back!
  14. Barberakb

Lost and Found Passion

Definitely, Just started playing again after over a year away. Getting back into it is slow going because its so dang hot now...
  15. Barberakb

Coming back, what's the most forgiving??

I have heard this from a few ppl so Im gonna look into these. Never heard much about them. Thanks
  16. Barberakb

I definitely will check these out. I normally don't hear much about TEE outside their FW's. But have heard quite a few good things about their 721 lineup.
  17. Barberakb

I really like the look of these and I have enjoyed Cleveland clubs in the past I used to have the 588 irons so maybe I'll give these a try Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  18. Barberakb

I'm coming back to golf after over a year long hiatus. What's been released in the last 2 years that is considered the most forgiving? looking to possibly retool my whole bag besides my putter. I don't care about looks and I'm fine with super game improvement clubs Thanks Sent from my moto...
  19. Barberakb

Which One Are You Choosing?

#4 for me Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Back