Search results for query: *

1. Johnboy12.5

SEMA Show 2012

Anyone else going? I leave for Vegas tomorrow. Sales meeting and training on new products Sat - Mon. Working our booth and seeing appointments Tue - Thur.
  2. Johnboy12.5

Adjustable driver questions

For those that game an adjustable driver......do you ever change the settings. If so, why?
  3. Johnboy12.5

Mercedes Claims World Record With Golf Ball Catch in Car

Not sure of the best way to post the link, but I found this on MSN's website. Pretty cool trick! http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/autosblogpost-ros.aspx?post=c6fb91b3-73a8-44ca-930f-9d887fba093b&icid=autos_3042
  4. Johnboy12.5

Srixon Z star question...

Picked up two dozen of these recently. One yellow and the other white. Does anyone else that has played both of these balls feel like the yellows are softer? I don't mean softer compression, just that they feel softer off the clubs and putter. Just enough so, that I enjoy the yellows much...
  5. Johnboy12.5

Golf outing around Little River.......

Hey all. I'm heading to the Little River Golf Club for a three day outing next week. We are playing Whispering Woods, Seven Lakes, and Little River. All three have nice websites and cool views of the courses, but you never really know until you step foot on the course what you might have in...
  6. Johnboy12.5

Club Championship.......prep?!

My club championship is coming up this weekend (15th & 16th) and I have my plan, but would be interested to hear how others might prepare for it. The only snag I have to overcome is a business trip to soggy Florida Tues - Fri. morning. So for me practice time is today and Friday afternoon...
  7. Johnboy12.5

Where to play...........Roswell GA area

Hey all! I'll be working in the Atlanta area next week and staying in Roswell. Anyone have any recommendations on a course to play late afternoon on Tuesday and or Wednesday? Thanks!!
  8. Johnboy12.5

Change of pace..........

Out with the old. They served me well for a little over two years and helped me drop my handicap index from 16 to 11.4. After hitting so many different iron and shaft combos and almost as many hybrids I finally made up my mind. So in with the new........... Hopefully the Mizzy / Mashie...
  9. Johnboy12.5

Golf ball compression, swing speed and heat questions:

First off, I hope everyone had a great Memorial day weekend!! Yesterday I was playing with the few brave souls that were ready to deal with mid to upper 90's for the first time this season. I was gaming the 330RX and hit a few strange sounding shots with my driver. I really didn't notice it...
  10. Johnboy12.5

Augusta...a trip to remember

I’m finding it very difficult to focus my thoughts about my trip to Augusta. So much to look back on now that I’m sitting comfortably on my sofa watching “Live from the Masters” on the golf channel. It all started three months ago, when my company announced an incentive trip to those that...
  11. Johnboy12.5

Augusta Bound

I am stoked....earned an incentive trip for a stay in Augusta starting Sunday! I won't get to see any golf during the actual tournament dates..but I will be there for a practice round, the par 3 tourny, and we will play two rounds ourselves. One at West Lake and the other at Augusta Country...
  12. Johnboy12.5

Quick tempo question

This is for those with a quicker tempo. A quick temp just feels natural to me, but in my video portion of my last round of lessons, my quick tempo is causing me to rise up away from the ball on my back swing. Do any of you feel more comfortable with a quicker tempo and if so have you had to...
  13. Johnboy12.5

Thoughts on a VA THP get together.

Some of us have hinted about getting together for a round of golf when a new member announces themself. THP is growing by leaps and bounds lately and quite a few of us are in or around VA. I'd like to hear some ideas from anyone that would be interested in a THP gathering for a round of golf &...
  14. Johnboy12.5

Cleveland fitting/demo day tomorrow

Glad I checked my hotmail account again. Mulligan's proshop is hosting a cleveland fitting and demo day tomorrow afternoon. Think I'll go try a mashie or two, and see if anything is worth trading my Xli's in on!!! :banana:
  15. Johnboy12.5

Any motorcycle owners out there?

With the price of gas going through the roof and the fact that it's warming up I decided to see how many THP'ers share my other passion as well.
  16. Johnboy12.5

Golf Daytona Beach area

I have a business trip to Daytona Beach weekend of March 19th and would like to get some golf in either before or after or both.........any suggestions are much appreciated!
  17. Johnboy12.5

Two things I noticed yesterday during my round

One: my home course has some sprigs of grass popping up in the fairways:clapp: two: The sun is setting later (finally) and it's still light outside at 6pm. Sad, I know, but this winter has been tough on my soul!!!!
  18. Johnboy12.5

How will you celebrate New Years?

Big party, paint the town, or keep it close to home? We will be keeping it close to home, well in the same subdivision anyway. Bringing in the new year with about 15 close friends, some good food and a few adult beverages!!! Happy New Years all...........
  19. Johnboy12.5

new putter idea????

Just curious if this already exists..... A putter with adjustable weighting and inserts (with different degrees of firmness).
Back