Search results for query: *

1. R

Need new prescription golf sunglasses

You should go distance only for golf. Also, if you need a strong prescription(like I do) you will have to buy frames with limited curvature, otherwise the distortion on the outer edges become quite noticeable and can create a headache. Personally, I wear glasses and sunglasses all day and would...
  2. R

CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Team Callaway for the win Rogue ST Max LS But I will be rooting for Team THP!
  3. R

Does Operating Cost Dictate Your Car Purchase?

Yes, definitely. I have a Tesla M3, and it is not really the cost of fuel, which I do save significantly, now that the gas prices are so much higher, but general maintenance. There is no oil change, no brake pad change in the near future, hence no down time. For me this is more important. Also...
  4. R

What was your last "outside-the-box" equipment experiment?

My last equipment experiment was getting Edison wedges last year. It worked out great as I have more confidence in my short game than ever before and they are firmly in my bag. Before that was getting the Lab DF 2.1 putter and that was figuratively life changing for my golf game. Putting...
  5. R

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played Maxfli Tour X yesterday. I actually quite like them, and can't tell much of a difference vs Pro V1 for me. They do seem to hold up much better than anything else I tried as well. After 18 holes, cleaned it up and it's basically new.
  6. R

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2022 Titleist Experience Featuring TSR

It was a epic follow....well played guys and wish all of you a safe trip back. What an awesome course and Titleist is (y)
  7. R

CONTEST Live Update Thread: The Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Just caught up after my meeting this morning. This is beyond cool!!!! Have FUN guys!
  8. R

Titleist TSR Drivers

Fitting is set for Sep 27th at a local Titleist Fitting event. Maybe this is the year that I finally play a Titleist driver and FW. Never really got along with them before. Excited to see all the positive feedback.
  9. R

L.A.B. Golf: Finding a putter that works for you.

I play the DF 2.1, and it is NOT coming out of the bag. Personally think it is one of the greatest putter innovations. Really interested to see what ddec and others feel about the MEZZ.1
  10. R

CONTEST Live Update Thread: The Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Going with Team Vosh for the win! But it will be hard fought.
  11. R

Smoking while playing

Last Wednesday, I was having a great day on my front nine that was cut short by wildfire. I don't have anything against smokers, but according to the firemen, only possible cause would be someone throwing away a cigarette. This is so irresponsible..... Luckily, I heard only a relatively small...
  12. R

Edison Wedges: A Brand Story

Great article Josh! As an Edison wedge user, I can tell you personally I am not going back. I have my fair share of experience with a variety of wedges from Vokeys to original Edels and I feel Edison wedges are much easier to play, less options to worry about and perform just as well or better.
  13. R

Mizuno Pro 221, 223, 225 and Fli-Hi Irons

Fli-Hi's deserve all the rave reviews they are getting here. They are so easy to hit and consistent. You should definitely give them a go. I have the stock RDX Smoke Black in my 3i and they work very well for me.
  14. R

Mizuno Pro 221, 223, 225 and Fli-Hi Irons

Called Mizuno yesterday.... Still have 3 weeks left for my order, they are quoting 8 weeks from the time of order. Sigh.... Mid May can't come soon enough.
  15. R

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

Makes sense if willplaysgolf is a lefty.....
  16. R

Tour Event The 2022 Masters Contest and Thread

John Rahm Callaway Rogue ST Max LS
  17. R

Favorite 80 to 95 gram graphite shafts.

Over the years I have played... Matrix Ozik Programs - probably not available any more Recoil Protos MRC OTis My favorite and current gamers are MRC OT taper iron shafts. They were lower spin than MMTs for me.
  18. R

What is the single best dish in your town/hometown?

In my small town, first thing that comes to mind is the French Dip
  19. R

Cobra Driver Ordering: You Choose

LTDx Matte Black Smoke RDX Blue 60 X-stiff Standard 9.0 Lamkin Sonar Wrap In box
Back