Search results for query: *

1. crazydog

Jason Day Taylor Made P730 iron specs?

Anyone know what specs Jason Day played his new irons at the 2018 Masters? Curious if he is playing his new irons 2 degree strong like his old p750’s.
  2. crazydog

Taylor Made Sldr 12 degree driver-usage on tour

I am curious with this whole thing about lofting up how many players are playing 12 degrees of loft on their Sldr driver. I wonder who on tour needs this loft.
  3. crazydog

Jason Day finally switching to Sldr driver and 3 wood?

Saw some pics of Jason Day playing the sldr driver and sldr 3 wood at Tiger's tourney. He was playing the old R1 driver and rbz 4 wood for a long time. Wanted to confirm this switch. Anyone have the whats in the bag for Jason at the Northwestern Mutual? Predicting a major win for him this...
  4. crazydog

Sabbatini's injury

Is Sabbatini still going to play in the Frys Open after withdrawing last week with a injured back?
  5. crazydog

Rory Sabbatini WITB

What did Rory Sabbatini have in the bag at the Wyndham and PGA Championship?
  6. crazydog

Rory Sabbatini's apparel?

What brand is the CB???? It is all over his apparel. I know most here could careless but it is just a question I have???
  7. crazydog

Rory Sabbatini done with Callaway?

It looks like Rory is done with Callaway. Saw pics of him wearing adidas 3.0 shoes. Anyone have any info on this? Must be driving a Penta TP also.
  8. crazydog

Taylor Made Rescue 09 hybrid

Does not seem like to many pga players playing these. It seems like they stick to the old v steals or burners for their utility clubs. I don't know of anyone on tour that uses them. Any thoughts?
  9. crazydog

Tour issue Burner Superfast drivers on tour

What model is being played by Day, Sabbatini and others? I heard that there is not any Superfast Tp's in the United States. There is some supposed tour issue superfast drivers up for sale with 350 hosels. Does not sound right.:beat-up:
  10. crazydog

Good for David Duval

I have really been hoping David would get his game and his confidence back. So far so good. It would be great if he won. Seems like a class act. :clapp:
  11. crazydog

Burner Superfast and Super Tri fairway woods?

Are there any Burner Superfast or Super Tri fairway woods? If so anyone playing them. I have seen a lot about the driver but I am wondering if there are fairway woods or hybrids in this new line and if it has caused some of the Taylor Made staff to switch. There seems to be a lot of really good...
  12. crazydog

New Taylor Made Drivers at Riviera?

Who was gaming the Super Tri and Burner Superfast at Riviera? I am curious who ditched the old R9 and Burner Drivers?
  13. crazydog

Rory Sabbatini BAG

Is Rory still going to carry the nerf bag, or is he fully into taylor made. Yes guys, I know. Happy New Year:bananadance::bananadance:
  14. crazydog

PGA Players with new club contracts

Anyone big going to a different company?
  15. crazydog

Rory Sabbatini's 3 and 5 wood

I know this is suicide for me, to do this but I am just trying to find out. What 3 and 5 wood is Rory playing these days and what shafts does he have in them. Please do not make fun of me, I am a fan, and that is all. I know you all hate him and that is fine.
  16. crazydog

Hasbro Golf Bags

What ever happened to the release of the Hasbro Golf Bag line? There was suppose to be a Nerf Bag, a monopoly bag, a transformer bag, a gi joe bag. What in the double hockey stick happened?
  17. crazydog

Aldila RIP shafts

Are players using the new Aldila RIP shafts in there fairway woods? If so who? Or are they just using them in there drivers and it is more of a driver shaft? thanks
  18. crazydog

Players Championship Picks

How are you picking for the Players Championship this year and why?
  19. crazydog

Sean O' Hair, great guy

It is good to see Sean O' Hair get the better of Tiger today. I am glad Sean did not wilt today like at the Arnold Palmer Invitational. Sean seems to be a good guy. It is good to see someone else win other then Tiger.
  20. crazydog

Sergio have you given up

It almost seems like Sergio Garcia is just going through the motions. He seems to have no passion left.
Back