Search results for query: *

1. bama

FS: LH / CG16 Irons / 3 Cleveland Wedges

Hey All, Up for sale is my backup set of LH CG16 Satin Irons. (4-PW) plus a black Pearl 48° CG15 GW (The CG16's did not provide a LH 48° wedge so I picked up the CG15 as the GW replacement I am also selling a set of LHCleveland CG16 Satin wedges to complete the set (52/56/60) I will sell...
  2. bama

FS: LH, R11 Irons, KBS 90, Reg Flex, 9.5/10

Hey All, Looking to sell my set of LH R11 Irons. They have seen 2 rounds of actions and have the following specs. Condition: 9.5/10 L/L/L: Standard Shaft: KBS 90 Flex: Regular Dexterity: Left Awesome deal at $240 shipped to lower 48....(not currently looking for any trades)
  3. bama

Wtb: Lh - r11 - aw (50°)

Would like to have it in KBS Tour90 Steel (Reg) I am thinking I could use this instead of an RTX CB and then just add in the 54° and 58° RTX MB thx bama
  4. bama

WTB: LH Titleist 910H or 913H - 17° - Reg

Hey All, Looking to buy a LH Titleist 910H or 913H - 17° - Regular Flex I would prefer a 910H (to go with my current 21° 910H) but will entertain a 913H offering as well.. thanks Bama
  5. bama

Central FL from 8/5 to 8/10??

Hey All, I will be in the Daytona Beach area vacationing from 8/5 to 8/10.. I dont mind traveling a couple of hours from there to shoot a round if anyone is interested.. Just let me know... Bama
  6. bama

Checking back in from Huntsville Al

Hey all, As some know, I took a 6 month break to clear my head. I am now back and hope that I can once again enjoy all that THP has to offer to the golfing community...(hopefully I can even make a minor, left handed, golfing contribution once in a while as well). :act-up: Bama
  7. bama

Why do you switch balls in cold weather???

Price - due to it being harder to find the ball on the non green background?? Core - Hard vs Soft? Cover - Suryln vs Urethane vs ??? Just wondering as I see people switching up as soon as the cold weather hits.... thx bama
  8. bama

FS: LH - R11 (10.5°) / extra shaft & weights,wrench and HC

Hey All, I have a LH R11 Combo up for sale.. It includes the following: LH R11 / 10.5° / 8.5 of 10 / light skymarks (not mine):bashful: 60g Reg Flex Stock Blur Shaft w/ LH adapter & Stock TM FCT Grip / total Length 45.5" 65g Graffaloy Pro Launch Blue Reg Flex shaft with LH adapter & Mid GP...
  9. bama

Job of the Day: Video Edition

In a blatant ripoff of dirtyDawgs Hole of the Day:Video Edition, I decided to try a Work version. I did a quick video on my way in to work trying to get reacquainted with my Creative Vado HD Cam.... . . . JxXrt_jTpZI
  10. bama

Latest Golf Ball Compression/Hardness Ratings - 9/8/2011

Here is the latest compression specs on over 125 golf balls.... http://www.golfballselector.com/pdf/GBS_CompressionHardness_Test_090811_v8.11a.pdf
  11. bama

GP New Decade vs. VDR

Hey All, As humid as it has been in the South this year, my poor GP Tour Velvets are getting slick by about the 6th hole.... I then end up going to 2 gloves to compensate... I am going to regrip here shortly and was looking at both the new VDR and the Decade and wondering the forums...
  12. bama

Need Low Offset Hybrid Options

I realized today that I am striking all my clubs pretty well and they are going pretty much in the direction I am aiming.... While I make good contact on my hybrids, I pull them right (LH) 2x-3x more severe than any other club in my bag... I can only attribute this to the higher offset...
  13. bama

Finally!!! My first Ace

My boss invited me to a round of golf after work today. Of course I accepted. We played the local Muni.. Hole #5 - 148 yards, slight uphill into a slight breeze. Big pond in front so you have to carry about 120 to get there... Stepped up and pured my 7I. My Penta bounced and rolled right...
  14. bama

Tip Trim for R11 Adapter

I have read a lot of posts on the internet that have differing opinions of tip trimming when adding an adapter. I used to play a Prolaunch Blue 65R in my old FT-5, 10° It gave me my desired trajectory and so forth. I have since picked up an R11, 10.5°. I have ordered another Prolaunch Blue...
  15. bama

CG7 Black Pearls in 'da House

Well, I was feeling pretty dejected after not getting in on the 2nd round of Burner 2.0 testing... So..what does one do..they buy some clubs!! I read through a lot of the THP reviews and went and tested some clubs. I was looking for something more in the Game Enhancement side of things to...
  16. bama

Any Ooma Users out there??

Seriously thinking of getting an Ooma Telo and Handset... Anyone out there currently using one?? or tossed theirs in the garbage?? I would welcome either story.. thanks Bama
  17. bama

5 Wedges??

SO I have a PW,GW,SW,LW...(46°,50°, 54° & 58° respectively) I carry a 3W, 3H & 4H...I keep the 5W on the bench as most courses I play I would play the hybrids more... So...Lets assume you want to keep a good makeup where you could change out some clubs depending on the course... Would you...
  18. bama

Smartphone or Smartpad

so..I am sitting here trying to justify whether my lifestye/works style would be better suited to something like an Iphone or an Ipad... Smartphone Pro's -Internet access at your finger tips, cool little apps, Social App realtime postings, realistic calendar and email, it is a phone Smartphone...
  19. bama

Ground Uner Repair - Choice??

So..I was playing a fun 2 man scramble this morning. I had one of my best striking days and even though our opponent brought in a ringer, we managed to go into #18 all tied up.. They have just removed all 3 traps from around the green and replaced with sod. (they felt the traps made it a bit...
  20. bama

Adidas Thintech Cleats...How long do they last??

Hey All, I have a pair of Adidas Tour 360 4.0's with the Thintech Cleat system. Just wondering how many rounds you guys are getting out of them?? Also, I see them selling on Ebay for very cheap.. (20 for $1) I can only assume these are the knockoffs... Anyone replace theirs yet and can...
Back