Search results for query: *

1. SprayTech

FT: Mint Mizuno JPX 825 4-Gw irons - Trade for G30

Sold on Ebay , Lock it up !
  2. SprayTech

Srixon - Sri Sports XXIO7 Clubs

Dont know how I came across these today as I was surfing the net , but these clubs are pretty sweet , but have a Healthy price tag to go along with them . I now they are a Japan based club but you can get them here in the US . http://www.xxiousa.com Would like to try the irons myself .
  3. SprayTech

Remember These ?

I was rummaging around in an old golf bag I had in the closet and came across these I bought many years ago .
  4. SprayTech

3D TV & Sports

I have been watching TGC and they have been showing this weeks golf tournament in 3D and was wondering if any one has gotten into the HYPE of 3d TV ? Have had some friends go the the movies to see 3D movies and its kind of a split decision on good or bad , some that wear glasses say they have...
  5. SprayTech

Frisbee Golf

I have never played it but I had a helper years ago that was BIG into frisbee golf . He was always trying to get me to go with him as he knew I played regular golf , but I never did . Kind of wish I would of at least gave it a try , as it was a big deal around here 15-18 years ago . He had a...
  6. SprayTech

Veterans Day

I want to thank ALL Veterans for your service !!! Thank You !
  7. SprayTech

Day Light Savings Time

For those who follow DST , dont forget to turn your clocks back . Hate to see someone show up late for their T-time .... LOL
  8. SprayTech

Reeso Putters

I came across these a few months ago looking for center shafted putters and was wondering if any one here has any experience with them . I like the idea of an adjustable Lie angle and adjustable weighting . http://www.reesoputters.com/
  9. SprayTech

Driver Evolution in my closet

From Right to Left 1: Bert Dargie hand made persimmon 1964 10* ( d4 sw ) 2: Ping Eye 2 10* laminated Maple Graphite shaft 3: TM Tour Driver 8.5* steel shaft ( the first TM metal wood ) 4: TM Mid Size System 2 9.5* Graphite shaft 5: TM Burner Super Steel 10.5 Steel rifle Shaft 6: TM 320 Ti...
  10. SprayTech

The HammY Putter

I came across this a few minutes ago called the HammY putter and am seriously thinking of getting one . I tried this with an older putter and low and behold it felt good and I rolled the ball with more accuracy on my carpet . I like the whole concept of this putter . There are some pics and...
  11. SprayTech

Putting Problem

I am having a problem with my putting that may or may not have a solid answer . I quit playing 6 years ago and wore NO eye glasses when I quit , and putted fairly decent . I have gotten back to playing again and now wear smooth transition Tri-Focals . I am a right handed player and left eye...
  12. SprayTech

Hello From Kansas

Found this site by a google search on the Callaway X24 hots and Callaway edge hybrid set reviews , as I am playing my old set of Callaway X14 pros and would like to update them . I used to play to an 8 handicap , but quit over 6 years ago due to playing a course near my house and after taking...
Back