Search results for query: *

1. srx700xxx

Nets & Divot Mats

Has anybody purchased any of the cheaper priced nets & divot carpet items off from Amazon. I'm looking for a net that doesn't run $900 or more. I'm looking at something less than say $150 - $200. I was wondering what your experiences have been with them for durability on the net, brackets...
  2. srx700xxx

Playing in my first tournament...

After two years of playing full time I finally decided to give a tournament a whirl. The pro in the shop has been hounding me to get in one but I kept bailing because I never thought I had enough consistent play in me. Some days I just cannot hit the ball and want to leave the premises...
  3. srx700xxx

1986 Masters Final Round Coverage

Just a heads up..... I'm not sure if there is a thread on the 1986 Masters being steamed on www.TheMasters.com. It is full final round coverage and it looks like a little over 3 hours coverage. It is being shown for a limited time. Mods, please delete if there is already a thread on this. I...
  4. srx700xxx

New guy from Pennsylvania checking in

I'm a somewhat new golfer and have been lurking on these forums for just over 6 months. I live in the beautiful neck of the woods known as the Endless Mountains of NorthEast PA. I picked the game up in 2010 but only got to play for about 2 weeks. I was involved in a head on crash with my...
Back