Search results for query: *

1. Yantropov

What golf stuff did you buy today?

These bad boys arrived today!
  2. Yantropov

How many wedges do you carry?

Seemed to me that carrying 3 wedges (Not including the PW) was the norm. Since I've been using Arccos, I am able to quantify every part of my game. For the first time I will be carrying only 2 wedges. My PW is at 46 followed by a 53 and 58. Have you or would you carry only two wedges ? Tell us...
  3. Yantropov

The Audi thread

I purchased my first Audi yesterday (A4 2015 2.0T Quattro)! I was wondering if there was any other Audi enthusiast on this board...?! Please feel free to post picture and provide a description of your ride.
  4. Yantropov

FS: KBS Tour S+ Stiff plus iron shafts (+1.25" long, 6 pcs)

These are still available, make an offer ! These shafts are in great condition. They were pulled from a set of Titleist 714 MB (5-PW). They are +1.25" long and have like new Iomic sticky 2.3 midsize grips on it. Asking $105 shipped OBO Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Yantropov

FS: Titleist 714 AP2 (5-PW,AW) - Left handed - Excellent condition

I am selling my set of left handed Titleist AP2 714 purchased in September 2015 from Golftown. The set includes 7 clubs (5,6,7,8,9,PW,AW). All standard loft/lie. I had the clubs re-gripped in February 2016 with Golf Pride MCC plus4 black/grey standard size grips which are still in like new...
  6. Yantropov

FS: Diamana S+ 70 hybrid stiff flex shaft

I am selling my Diamana shaft pulled from my titleist 915h 18*. It is 39 1/2" long, adapter not included. It is in like new condition and has a like new regular Golf Pride MCC plus4 black and grey grip. Asking for $60 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Yantropov

What are you building? (Club style)

Installed a Motore Speeder H9.8 X stiff for my 915H 2 H. Installing KBS Tour C-taper 130X in my irons! Very excited to try them out.
  8. Yantropov

WTB: Titleist 714/716 MB 9 iron and PW - Left handed

Please let me know if you have both or one of these club. HEAD ONLY preferable Thanks
  9. Yantropov

Dynamic Gold Tour issue X100 vs Tour issue AMT X100

Hey guys, I'm looking to re-shaft my irons... I was looking at both set of shafts, the regular tour issue are available for $199 and the AMT for $279. Any of you guys has tried them? Are the AMT's worth the extra $80?
  10. Yantropov

FS: Callaway XR 9.0° left handed driver (LIKE NEW)

Hey guys, selling my XR driver, asking for $160 USD ($200 CAD) obo shipped. Headcover and Callaway wrench included. It has a new standard size Golf Pride MCC plus4 grip on it. It has a 46" shaft (Project X LZ16 6.0 Stiff flex). It is in excellent condition. It was used for only 3 rounds...
  11. Yantropov

Thanks braddman19

I want to take a second and thank Brad for sending me my first two THP collectibles! He offered to send me a THP folds of Honor coin and a THP poker chip. Thanks buddy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Yantropov

Modern Golf (Share your experience)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2GLwlJt3-g www.moderngolf.ca I have an appointment on next Saturday for my first club fitting. SBG had a great experience with them a few months back and I am really looking forward to my driver fitting. Feel free to share your experience with the rest of us.
  13. Yantropov

Driver head

Do you guys have any suggestions regarding where to buy a driver head? I know there's ebay but I'm always reluctant to buy without knowing the seller... If you know any trusted seller, please let me know!
  14. Yantropov

Damage on my wedge, what to do?

While practicing my chipping, I must've hit a rock... While I understand that the damage won't affect the playability... Do you think it will eventually cause it to rust? Any of you have an idea how to "fix" it or should I just not bother...?
  15. Yantropov

Help reduce spin!

Hey Freddie, Here's my driver stats from today. I was using a Ping G LS tec stiff flex. Is there any tips you can provide in order to minimize the back spin rate on the driver? Thanks
  16. Yantropov

Garage winter setup (Net + mat)

Here is the setup that I just finished installing in my garage. The mat gives good feeback in regards to "fat" shots as I wish to continue working on my ball striking consistency. I plan to go out to the range / practice green 3 times a month and play a few times during the winter.
  17. Yantropov

Golf Town Pre Owned

Anybody dealt with them? How is the service? Is it comparable to Callaway Pre Owned? I like the fact that they have photos of the club and seems to have way more inventory. Thanks
  18. Yantropov

Rate the condition of the club

Hey, I received 2 vokey's yesterday that I ordered on Callaway pre owned. My 52* was in very good condition, however, here is a couple pictures of my 60*.. How much do you think the condition will affect the playability? Thanks in advance and feel free to post picture of your clubs!
  19. Yantropov

THP red golf towel

Hey guys, I'm patiently waiting to buy my THP towel. Do you guys have an approximate time as to when/if the red towel will be available? Thanks
  20. Yantropov

Swing advice

Hey guys, Here are two videos of my swings (7 iron and driver) that I took yesterday. I am guilty of sometimes hooking the ball when trying to create a maximum of lag. By watching these videos, any advice that you can provide me would be greatly appreciated. This year was my first real golf...
Back