Search results for query: *

1. junior lefty

Junior Lefty's High School Golf Career

Hi everybody on THP, and this is where I will be posting scores and any progress that I make in my journey for high school golf in August. First of all, I'm sorry I haven't been very active on the forums recently, but a lot of stuff is going on. I haven't lost time to play golf, but THP has...
  2. junior lefty

Left Handed Irons

I am getting new irons in a month or two, and I would really like to try out as many as possible. Unfortuanately I am left handed and not many stores have a great selection to choose from. I really like the adams a7s, but I haven't used them exstensively and want to try them before I buy them. I...
  3. junior lefty

Paint chips

I am planning on redoing (new paintfill, grip, shorter shaft) my rossa Daytona 1. When I first got it, they didn't give me a headcover, and when I idd get one it was too late. There are scratches on the black paint, not chips, but scratches. Is there a paint that I can use to cover these up? And...
  4. junior lefty

Hi Handicap Pro

I read in golf digest today that Padraig Harrington was a 32 handicap when he was 13. I was wondering if anyone else knew of a pro that developed later. Kind of interesting when you think about it, he must have put in countless hours to get better.
  5. junior lefty

Is this Legal?

This is kind of a silly putting question but here goes. I used to squat behind the ball before putting and place the clubhead behind the ball, pointing at the hole. I would then resume my stance, keeping the angle of the club the same. I recently tried this again and it helped tremendously...
  6. junior lefty

Superpowers!

With the success of my last post, counter the above post, I thought I'd try another "game." Which superpower would you pick and why? 1) Super Strength - You are able to lift extremely heavy objects at about the same rate as spiderman. 2) Super Speed - You are able to run/swim at Mach 3 speed...
  7. junior lefty

Robert Trent Jones Weekend Trip

So, this year I couldn't think of anything for Chrismas except for golf related items. So today when I went downstairs, I saw a clicgear 3.0 push cart, a box of Bridgestone e5s, a gift card to a nice golf course, and best of all: a weekend golf trip! For the golf trip, I was thinking of going...
  8. junior lefty

Crazy Free Throw

This is pretty cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF8w3zN0xiA Sometimes physics can be interesting!
  9. junior lefty

Counter the above post

Here is a game that some might enjoy. Post a picture of something that would "beat" the above picture. For example: If someone posted a bear, the next person could post a bear trap. Hope people enjoy it.
  10. junior lefty

Winterbells

If anyone is bored, here is a very addicting computer game. My high score is 705690 today. Gotten to 5 mil before. The key is to get all of the birds. http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm
  11. junior lefty

Custom Putter

Well, I was inspired by Nead and decided to customize not make a putter. Instead of spending $100+ I wanted to customize a putter that was meant something to me. I looked around in our basement and found one of those old, two-sided blades. It has Northwestern written on the bottom and a single...
  12. junior lefty

Heavy Club

I don't want to spend money on a heavy club and I haven't seen a left handed one. I have a driver with 4 weights in the back and when you open them you can see the hollow driver. Is there a cheap material that I could fit inside the head and it wouldn't shake around?
  13. junior lefty

Birdie Ball Putting Green Review

It finally came!!! After a week and a half of waiting, I found it waiting on my front porch. I ordered it two Fridays ago, they sent information to FedEx last Monday, and it finally shipped Monday. Of course it only took two days to ship instead of three. :D Oh, and don't worry, I'll be updating...
  14. junior lefty

Birdie Ball Putting Green

I ordered one on Friday, November 5. I ordered a 9' by 16" but it should be upgraded to 9' by 2'. I should be getting it on Wednesday or Thursday and I'll be letting you know how it performs. I just checked today and got my order number and noticed something. "All putting greens orderd after...
  15. junior lefty

pull/push cart

I'm wondering if a pullcart is necesarry for my age. I read somewhere that carrying too much can be bad for a growing spine. I am a junior by the way. My last bag made my back sore after nine, but with my new bag, Nike Collegiate, I can walk 18 with no soreness at all. Also, is it legal in...
  16. junior lefty

Cody Simpson

Apparantly he's like a new Justin Beiber. :shudders: I think he became famous from youtube or something. He's Australian and like 13 years old. Anyways, there was an announcement during class and everyone should report to the auditorium. Some girls had heard about what was going to happen and...
  17. junior lefty

Crazy Teacher/ Boss

I know most of you have had one, and while it may be difficult to relive, you can let it out. I'll start: My math teacher is my homeroom and today my whole school got our report cards. My class didn't because apparently, "We were talking too much." She was working at her desk and didn't...
  18. junior lefty

Hello from Memphis!

Hi. I am a 8th grader from Memphis and I play golf (obviously.) I was on the golf team in 7th grade and I wasn't very good. I think I play about bogey golf on some semi tough courses. I play a couple times a week and hoping to play much better soon.
Back