Search results for query: *

1. grab6303

Florida Sand

Hey Amollerud, Just moved to Florida and am wondering what kind of tips you have for this powdery stuff. Never in my life have I hit out of sand this fine. Standard for "normal" sand was open the face, weight on left leg (righty) initiate wrist action early in takeaway, splash out with mainly...
  2. grab6303

Finally Back

Hello all, After a long injury related hiatus I have returned. 6 months, no golf and came back shooting a healthy 95. Couldn't putt, couldn't chip, swing was an over the top handsy mess. 2 months back and I am in the low 80's hopefully on my way to 75, than par. After my initial bad rounds I...
  3. grab6303

Lob wedge

I am not normally too concerned with distance. That being said how do the pros hit a 60 degree wedge 80-90 yards? I hit the 60 deg 60-70 yards. If I ramp up the swing speed it goes higher, shorter, and of course spins off the planet. Other clubs in the bag I hit about the same length as an...
  4. grab6303

anybody else cringe.....

When they look down at their shiny Pro V1, Nike One, TM Black etc. whilst holding a lob wedge? I just look down in horror knowing this full 60 degree shot is gonna give my ball a dang haircut! Hit one yesturday and saw the paint stick up from 70 yards as it checked and rolled back. Ugh, new...
  5. grab6303

RTJ Golf Trail "The Judge"

Just got back from a 6 week school in Alabama and had a chance to play The Judge. 50 bucks for military for the round, amazing deal! This course is an absolute beauty. First tee box sits 100 yards or so above the fairway below with water on either side. We were there for fun and normally in my...
  6. grab6303

Grading instructors

Hello all, I am curious to see what you guys look for in your golf instruction. I myself am extremely picky, picky to the point that my swing is mostly home built using books. The main book I used as a basis for my nit picking of instruction was Tiger's current instructor. I first read the book...
  7. grab6303

My swing

Amollerud. If you have time could you possibly take a look please, would just like a little feedback. Since this video was taken I have worked on getting my hands a little more inside, seeing great results. Thanks for your time. Grab http://www.swingacademy.com/swinganalysistool.aspx?id=2677
  8. grab6303

Great site!

Lurked here for a long time and really enjoyed the forums and reviews. The people here are polite and mature which is rare for any site nowadays. My name is Scott, people call me Grab. I am a 32 year old F-35 Crew Chief in the USAF currently stationed at Edwards AFB, CA. Spent 11 years on F-16's...
Back