Search results for query: *

1. ROliver

Consistency in the golf swing

What do you do build consistency in your golf swing? Do you hit more balls on the range, practice drills more or just get out and play? I would think that as a higher handicapper that drills would be the majority of your work but that as your handicap goes down that you would drill less and...
  2. ROliver

Swing Plane

Does body type dictate if your swing plane should be more upright or shallow? Or is swing plane dictated more by flexiblity? Why do you swing on the plane you do?
  3. ROliver

Staying Connected

We hear the term that you need to stay connected in your golf swing. What does it really mean to stay connected. Also, what drills can you do to help you achieve this?
  4. ROliver

Tai Chi Golf

I have been reading several articles on incorporating the principles of tai chi into the golf swing. I was wondering if anyone is practicing these principles and if it has helped your golf game? Also, are there any books on the subject of tai chi and golf. Most of the information I have found...
  5. ROliver

Golf lessons

I am searching for an instructor to take lessons from. I have found an instructor with Golfsmith that is billed as a teaching professional but in searching the PGA Instuctor database I do no find him. My question is should I only be looking for PGA professionals or are there other qualified...
  6. ROliver

Practice time

I am curious how you spend your practice time. Do you practice with a specific purpose in mind, are you just trying to groove your swing or is it just relaxation time? Most of the time, practice is spent working on fundamentals. I also find that sometimes it is just relaxing to hit balls...
  7. ROliver

S2 Driver Shafts

I am wanting to change the shaft in my S2 driver to lower the backspin. The adapters are not available from Cobra. I was wondering if anyone has had their shaft replaced in their S2 other than buying shaft with adapter from Cobra?
  8. ROliver

Greetings from Austin, TX

Greetings, I am Roger Oliver from Austin. I moved to Austin from Nashville, TN about 3 years ago. I am a 24 handicap who is just starting to play again after not playing for 3 years. Love the site and am already getting lots of information.
Back