Search results for query: *

1. yorkem

Explaining My Absence

Normally I would not make this post but as a participant in The Morgan Cup I have accepted certain responsibilities. Responsibilities to my sponsor, to Josh and Morgan, and to the THP forum as a whole. As some of you may have noticed I have not been on the forum for the last 3 weeks and I felt...
  2. yorkem

KBS Unveils the Custom Lab

Just got this in my email for all of you KBS lovers out there: KBS Unveils the All-New Custom Lab, New Videos, and Wins the WM Phoenix Open Customize Your Wedges Like Never Before Today KBS unveiled a landmark new addition for the brand's signature Custom Series line featuring new...
  3. yorkem

Which Shoes Would You Choose

OK, so I know we probably will not have our choice, but I am curious as to what the other Callaway Staffers and the rest of the forum would choose if you could have any pair of Callaway shoes. I think I would go with the Del Mar Tech. Here is a link if you want to take a look at the options...
  4. yorkem

Getting back to THP!

Hey everybody! I have been gone for a while and am getting back to THP. Just to clear things up, in case anyone was thinking I was some d-bag that took my MC gear and disappeared, I did what JB and Morgan always ask us to do. I saw something coming down the pike and knew it would require a...
  5. yorkem

Javelin kills official at youth meet in Germany

BERLIN -- A German sports official died Monday a day after being struck in the throat by a javelin. The 74-year-old man was officiating at a youth meet in the western city of Duesseldorf when the incident happened late Sunday, police spokesman Andre Hartwig said. He was immediately taken to the...
  6. yorkem

Need Help in Charlotte NC

Hey guys. I have a buddy in Charlotte looking to take some lessons and get back into this game we all love so I was hoping some of you local guys could offer some suggestions on a PGA teaching pro. If you have any recommendations let me know. Thanks guys.
  7. yorkem

Gary Carter Dies at age 57

After battling brain cancer, "The Kid" died today. Great ball player. What are your thoughts?
  8. yorkem

Happy thanksgiving

I realize Thanksgiving is not until tomorrow, but with travel, and family, I know I may not get to log on. I know one of the things I am thankful for is finding all of you, so I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of my friends on THP a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
  9. yorkem

Golf with SethO, One-T, and Chunkylover

Played a roud of golf on Saturday with Seth, One-T, and Chunky. It was cold, and wet. We were all layered up, and wearing winter hats. Because of the weather, the ball was going nowhere, and getting no rollout. I definitely did not play my best golf, and I think they would tell you the same...
  10. yorkem

Aruba's Divi Links and Beach

I thought I would share a little video of the beach I gazed longingly at for 2 weeks, as well as some photos of the golf course I played while I was there.
  11. yorkem

A Bad Car Day

Yesterday while out running an errand for work, the AC in my car quit working. It was cooler yesterday, only 95* (can you feel the sarcasm), and I had just gotten it fixed 6 weeks ago. I went straight to the shop, and they said they could not see it right now, but if I wanted to wait I could...
  12. yorkem

Cirque du Soleil--Alegria

My wife and I went to this show last night, and it was fantastic! For 2 hours I was at worst completely entertained to at best jaw droppingly amazed. If you have the opportunity to see this, and from what I have been told, any other Cirque du Soleil show, I would definitely recommend it.
  13. yorkem

Happy Birthday Chunkylover77 & Slammin'SAM

Happy 40th Bro!!:cake:
  14. yorkem

My first real lesson

I just had my first real lesson. Sure, I had gone to some group things, and talked to the pro at the local clubs, and ranges a little, but lately I have been hooking everything, and have had no control. I decided I could not wait any longer, since nothing I was trying was working to fix the...
Back