Search results for query: *

1. SwampDog35

2018 Secret Holiday Gift Swap

Secret Santa, Thank you very much for my gifts. You truly did your homework with my gifts. Bow Sling is on my New Hoyt as this message goes out. Thank you Ferndog for spearheading this task,It is greatly appreciated.
  2. SwampDog35

Would it count? What are THPer's thoughts?

I am getting ready to play a 2-Man scramble this coming Friday and Sat. Both are unique in their own way. Friday's is only 9 holes, and Saturday's tournament is 18. BOTH are going to be played with 8" cups. So what I have been wondering: If you hit a hole in 1, Would it count? There are 2...
  3. SwampDog35

Calling all Doctors, Need some Advice

Has anyone ever heard of someone dislocating or tearing a ligament in their hand from Golf? Yesterday I played a 2 man scramble, And with 3 holes to go. I was playing a par 3 (Around 135yards) on the downswing I hit WAY behind the ball causing a Huge divot and as you know what happens, I topped...
  4. SwampDog35

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Fathers Day Came Early for me. Lot's of things purchased today. Callaway XR Driver Callaway XR 3 Wood Callaway XR 4 Hybrid Callaway Stand Bag Taylormade Burner Soft Balls (3 Dozen) FootJoy Shoes FootJoy Gloves Tees (Probably something else I missed) See attached photo!
  5. SwampDog35

Played RTJ in Dothan Alabama over Thanksgiving weekend!

I played a round of golf over the Thanksgiving weekend with my dad and cousin and had a wonderful time. The course was in fablous shape. My cousin played at Troy State University and on the NGA Hooters tour for a while. I got some wonderful insight on my swing during our outing from him. He's...
  6. SwampDog35

TaylorMade Demo Day

Just wanted post a personal experience I had today. I went to LakeWood Country Club here in New Orleans and tried most of Taylormade's lineup. Started warmups with the New Burner 2.0 PW and hit some really nice shots. Shots with the PW were averaging around 120yards to 125 and Very, very high...
  7. SwampDog35

GPPGOLF (Pimp You Putter) Sweepstakes. Free Scotty Cameron Putter

I just entered myself to win this putter. Just thought you all would like the headsup. Good Luck to all. Here's the Link: http://www.gppgolf.com/contest.cfm
  8. SwampDog35

THP Christmas!

Have you all ever done a trading type Christmas program? I always participate in one on Archery Talk forums. It's pretty neat idea. I didn't know if you all did one or not. Basicly one person post. And the person that post below them wanting in would buy for the above person. Confused? Just...
  9. SwampDog35

Club building Threads.

I searched for any club building threads on here. Any suggestions. Maybe I did something wrong. Thanks for the help. I've go a Callaway Diablo driver I need reshafted, however I wanted to do most of the work.
  10. SwampDog35

Hello From New Orleans

Just stopping in to say hello and introduce myself. I'm a avid golf I try to play at least once a week. And practice twice a week. I am working on my Handicap right now. It is hovering around 20.8. My goal is to get it down to a 10 by this time next year. Good luck to all and "Hit Em Straight"...
Back