Search results for query: *

1. Just_Hacking

For Sale Jones Co./KBS Utility Stand Bag

Price: $150.00 shipped to Continental US. Brand new, never used Jones Company Utility stand bag. This bag has the KBS logo embroidered on the side. This is a rip stop type material made from 100% recycled material. 3 Way divider, 6 pockets, double strap with a rain cover. I kind of hate to...
  2. Just_Hacking

Clearwater area on Saturday 12.23.23

I am going to be down in the Clearwater, Florida area for Christmas and it looks like I may be able to get around of golf on Saturday the 22nd. I wanted to see if there were any local THPers in the area that might be available and might want to tee it up somewhere that morning. Either post here...
  3. Just_Hacking

For Sale FS: Areotech Private Reserve SteelFiber

For Sale or Trade: Set of 7 (4-PW) i95 Regular Flex AeroTech Private Reserve SteelFiber constant weight shafts. These are brand new, no grip, uncut shafts. Retail is $665.00, asking $350.00 (REDUCED FROM $475.00). Free shipping to Albatross Membership (Continental US only). Others pay actually...
  4. Just_Hacking

Amazon Prime...is it still a value?

I have noticed that most of our orders over the last many weeks that use to arrive in 2 or even 3 days are now arriving in 6-7 days. Almost everything I looked at tonight would not arrive until Friday or Saturday. I need the item by Thursday of course. The quick delivery Amazon use to offer...
  5. Just_Hacking

For Sale Blast Golf Swing and Stroke Analyzer

Blast Golf Swing and Stroke Analyzer. Only used once so practically brand new. New retail price is $179.99 from the company directly. Asking $85.00. ***PRICE REDUCED TO $75.00*** Free shipping for Albatross Club Members in the continental US. All non-club members and outside the continental...
  6. Just_Hacking

For Sale FS: Shot Scope Pro LX+

This is the Shot Scope Pro LX laser rangefinder and GPS unit. I only used the rangefinder and GPS a couple times so they are practically brand new. I will throw in a magnetic range finder strap for free. Unfortunately, the tags do not come included because I managed to misplace most of them...
  7. Just_Hacking

FS: THP Putter Covers

It kind of stings to offer these up for sale, but I need to clear some things out and I want these to go to a good home of a fellow THPer. These covers are in excellent condition as they've never even been out on the course. The Hamburger cover is $35.00 and the 10 year anniversary cover is...
  8. Just_Hacking

FS: Golf Pride Tour Wrap Microsuede

Full set of 13 new Golf Pride Microsuede grips (standard size) for $75.00. Free shipping for Albatross Club Members.
  9. Just_Hacking

How many rounds inn 2022?

How many rounds of golf did you play in 2022? It could be on a sim, in a scramble, etc. I sit at 79 for the year and probably will only get one or two more in before the end of the year if I am lucky (weather outlook isn't great). I usually start this conversation at the end of November, but...
  10. Just_Hacking

Your favorite Thanksgiving side dish

Votw for your favorite and if it isn't listed comment what your favorites are! For me is mashed potatoes, dressing and sweet potato casserole! Put gravy on everything!!
  11. Just_Hacking

Blast from the past - 10 years ago

This picture popped up on Facebook Memories today. It was taken at the THP event at Bear's Best in Atlanta 10 years ago today. A lot of those pictured aren't active on the forum anymore, but if you are in the picture, point yourself out!! I am picture right, front row and the end with the...
  12. Just_Hacking

St. Jude's 72 Hole Challenge

Hey good and generous people of THP! I am participating in the St. Jude's 72 hole Challenge in an effort to raise money for the St. Jude's Children's Hospital. My goal is to raise a minimum of $200.00, but I really would like to smash that goal if possible. I will be making a donation at the...
  13. Just_Hacking

Lucky Golf Gold Driver

I received this email today advertising Lucky golf's new driver. Lets just say there is a lot of gold in this thing. Good chance you would get blinded if you tried to use it on a sunny day. With that said, their wedges are pretty good so maybe it would be okay...
  14. Just_Hacking

Show me your Independence Day set up

Okay, I realize that I may be one of the few here (or the only one for that matter) that has an Independence Day set up. Some people decorate and dress up for Christmas and Halloween, but it is Independence Day for me!! Not only do I have a red, white and blue themed golf setup, but I typically...
  15. Just_Hacking

18 Birdies on Android Watches

Last weekend 18 Birdies rolled out functionality for Android watches. I tried it a couple of times and while it looks like it is going to be pretty good I never once got yardages to display anything other than 1K for each hole. GPS was turned on the watch and the phone and the watch had the...
  16. Just_Hacking

Help (Bunker Play)!!

My bunker play is at an all time low and that is saying a lot. I have never been good at getting out of bunkers, but it has gone from bad to worse to abysmal. I know that there are a lot of factors that play into the issue, but I have tried about everything I know to fix the problem and...
  17. Just_Hacking

Show me your Master's viewing setup

Okay, I want to see everybody's viewing setup for the Master's. I'm including my work set up and my home setup. I will admit I go a little overboard. Post those pictures up!
  18. Just_Hacking

Your Home State Bucket List

This morning I was looking for something and I came across an old "bucket" list of courses right here in the great state of Georiga that I would like to play. Some of them I have ticked off the list, but not many. I thought it would be fun to have everyone share their list of courses that they...
  19. Just_Hacking

Great Customer Service - SeeMore and Precision Pro

I wanted to give an acknowledgement to @seemoreputters and @Precision Pro Golf for recent excellent service I received. First up is SeeMore. I had a putter cover that I had for less than a year, but with around 80 rounds of use on it. The magnets started breaking through the material that...
  20. Just_Hacking

Light weight Rain Jacket

I am looking to pick up a light water proof weight rain jacket to wear this spring so it can't be to warm, but still keeps me dry. And as usual, I don't want to spend a small fortune on one. What do the good folks at THP recommend?
Back