Search results for query: *

1. Iceman!

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The First Two From Signups

Congrats Gents! @jeffg21 @LLIB
  2. Iceman!

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Looks like I might have a couple of openings at Highlands for this Saturday at 9am. PM if your interested...
  3. Iceman!

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

I'd be in for this. 1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Wilson Staff Model 2. What do you think about Mindset? Think it's a great idea to help with the mental approach of the game. 3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS) X
  4. Iceman!

Contemplating Retirement - Describe Your Transition

I was a DIYer for years and turned over the keys at 58 - It was the best thing we did as I'm getting close to retiring. You need help getting across the finish line and the pitfalls that come along with it. It's about being smart and knowing when to say "When"
  5. Iceman!

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I'm personally "Shocked" to read that @Deebo76 would give anyone Sh!t after last weekend.
  6. Iceman!

The Mini Driver

I think this is a fit more for the Tour, As swing and ball speeds have increased, causing the ball to go too far on smaller courses to be in prime scoring areas. The Mini allows those golfers to be in better positions on the course. Could the Mini be the answer to shorten distances instead of...
  7. Iceman!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Couldn’t pass this deal on Ecco Boa’s and thought I’d might give the socks a try:
  8. Iceman!

I was measuring up those Jordan's in the Locker Room....Just one size too small.
  9. Iceman!

Would have gone just "Old" but sure let's go with that. Besides @Deebo76 would tell you that the description of "Old" was reserved for me.
  10. Iceman!

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Bring out the big guns in @mwoodpga - I like it
  11. Iceman!

The Official Banter Away Thread

Thinking Jet Black.....
  12. Iceman!

The Official Banter Away Thread

Like an Egyptian instead?
  13. Iceman!

Interesting Shaft vs Head Comment

I never blamed the head. When I get a shaft where the profile doesn't fit me, I always say "I feel like I'm working too hard to make it work"
  14. Iceman!

How much difference do your fitted clubs actually make?

Sometimes I think only difference is the space between...
  15. Iceman!

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

@Nerdy played the CT WWG Truvis at Briggs last weekend and it seemed like CT just hit a wall when it was hit in to the wind. I commented to him that that was my observation and he said he was noticing the same thing. His ball would go just so far and then just drop like it hit a wall.
  16. Iceman!

Happy Birthday Thread

@formula8 Happy Birthday Buddy!
  17. Iceman!

Honma TW-S Golf Ball Review

Nice write up @Hawk ! As a comparison, would you think this is a QST competitor or Z-Star?
Back