Search results for query: *

1. weeicemon

L.A.B. Directed Force Putters

do they offer this? I like it a lot
  2. weeicemon

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Had one of my best days in years with the ZX4 (5&6) and ZX5s (7-PW). Shot a 76 with so many great iron shots. These clubs are really quite special. The shots I missed left and right were barely off the green (I was pin seeking).
  3. weeicemon

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Hit 13/18 greens in last round. Super happy with my irons. Now…..just need to fix my terrible putting. ;)
  4. weeicemon

2023 Rig - love this

Changes to the bag: Swapped driver for a Ping G425 LST. This thing is a BEAST. Recording my longest drives and I am 55. Very happy. Moved to two hybrids to cover gaps in the ~190 - 215/220 range. The G425 hybrids are by far the best I’ve hit. Changed irons to a blend of ZX4 Mark II (5 and 6)...
  5. weeicemon

I dismissed the Ping G425 driver series to hastily

Had another round last night with the 425 LST - best driving distance I have had in at least a year. Long and accurate - what’s not to love?
  6. weeicemon

How many OEMs in your bag..?

Driver: Ping 3 wood: Taylor Made Hybrids: Ping Irons: Srixon Wedges: Vokey Putter: Scotty
  7. weeicemon

I do have 2 G425 hybrids that are the best I've ever used. LOVE them.
  8. weeicemon

Initially tried a 10.5 425 Max. Loved the way it set up, but it spun to much given my angle of attack and I moved in to a 9* TSi3 that was a great fit. I just tried a 9* 425 LST and had some of the best drives I have had in years. It feels plenty forgiving and just goes and goes. Can't believe I...
  9. weeicemon

Question re TSR3 vs TSI3: does it to a better job retaining ball speed on off-center hits?

I am very happy with the distance of my TSI3 when I hit it well, but would love a little more help avoiding loss of distance on less that perfect strikes. Is the TSR3 measurably better here?
  10. weeicemon

Anyone move from a TSi3 to a TSR2 seeking more forgiveness on off-center hits?

I love my TSi3, but am very intrigued by the idea of retaining more ball speed on off-center hits with the TSR2. Curious if anyone has been down this path and, if so, what did you find?
  11. weeicemon

Anyone have experience with the Bettinardi inovai 8 slant?

I tried one recently and love how balanced it feels. Curious about long time users. How is it after the honeymoon stage?
  12. weeicemon

If you play irons 1/4" shorter than a fitting recommends, what is the impact on performance?

I think I choke down a bit because that feels a little more comfortable. Not sure I need the extra 1/4 inch. I have played lots of rounds at both lengths and can’t see a noticeable difference
  13. weeicemon

PING i230 Irons and iCrossover

Thought about power spec, but decided to head in a diff direction
  14. weeicemon

If you play irons 1/4" shorter than a fitting recommends, what is the impact on performance?

Is there any meaningful difference? I am often gripping up or down depending on the shot. Curious how much of a difference a 1/4 inch makes in terms of actual performance and strike.
  15. weeicemon

PING i230 Irons and iCrossover

I tried them recently and shot a best ever round of 74, but…I was putting lights out that round. Re the i230s - really like them, but I feel they spun too much for me. 9 irons were backing up 20 feet. Felt that with the spin, I was giving up a club in distance. I think my game is better suited...
  16. weeicemon

Srixon ZX Mark II players: did you combo, and if so, how? Also curious if anyone came from T100S to Srixon

LOVE my T100S irons, but interested in a little more forgiveness, so looking at the ZX5 Mark II. Was debating blending the ZX4s in for the 5 and 6 irons, but would need to adjust lofts to minimize any large yardage gaps. How did you build your set? I’ve played Nippon 105s for a few years now...
  17. weeicemon

Srixon lead times?

Curious how you built your combo.
  18. weeicemon

Would you pay to restore this Oil Can Scotty?

The face is a little beat up, but more cosmetic than a functional issue.
  19. weeicemon

Thanks for the feedback. I may leave it. It is lighter than I’d like, so I don’t game it. I have a Squareback I prefer.
  20. weeicemon

I’ve owned this one forever. Debating sending it in to get it cleaned up.
Back