Search results for query: *

1. Sweethebs

Michael Jordan Playing Hammock Beach

Such a fun course...great memories Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Sweethebs

How soon is too soon to put up Christmas decorations?

Put them up today....the ground will be too frozen in a week or so. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Sweethebs

FS: Mizuno JPX 900 Forged (4-GW)RH Stiff Flex Recoil graphite shafts

Set of Mizuno JPX 900 Forged. UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4 shafts. Standard L/L/L $500/includes shipping Conus. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Sweethebs

#THP Callout at Hazeltine - Sweethebs vs Vortex

Vortex took the first call out in early May...I thought why not do it again on a much easier course [emoji3]. When: September 5 Location: Hazeltine National Golf Club Tees: Gold 6,700 yards Format: Match play - Straight up Wager: Lunch Who is going to win??? I hope to channel a little Patrick...
  5. Sweethebs

For sale: Titleist 816 H1 23 degree stiff flex

Up for sale is a Titleist 816 H1 23 degree with stiff flex shaft. Shaft is a Speeder HB 8.8. Cost is $75 and includes shipping CONUS. Thanks
  6. Sweethebs

Do Green Speeds Affect Pace of Play?

Interesting Study done here in MN by the USGA. http://edinamn.gov/edinafiles/files/Microsites/Braemar_Golf/Braemar_SummaryPacket.pdf According to the statistical analysis green speed is a significant variable in pace of play at Braemar. Though green speed is shown to be a statistically...
  7. Sweethebs

FS- Titleist 917 F2 16.5 Degree Fairway wood stiff flex. We

Up for sale is a very good condition Titleist 917 fairway wood. I am pricing this to sell. Not interested in any trades at this time. Price is $160 and includes shipping to CONUS.
  8. Sweethebs

Hazeltine. 2017

We are playing golf today at Hazeltine. It is the annual MGA outing. I will update throughout the day.
  9. Sweethebs

#THP Callouts Vortex vs Sweethebs at Dacotah Ridge

We have played a number of times and now it is time for a proper #THP Callout. We are playing 36 tomorrow and thought why not have a #callout...who knows...we may do this for round 2 as well. When: Tomorrow, May 13th Location: Dacotah Ridge Golf Course (Neither one of us has played there)...
  10. Sweethebs

Sand Valley Summer Solstice - Interesting Event at a great venue

Sand Valley is officially opening up this year. I know myself and a number of THP'ers played it last year. It was fun course in a great locale. As part of this event you will play a 6 hole loop of the newest course that will open in 2018 (Mammoth Dunes)...
  11. Sweethebs

FS-Titleist 716 AP1 4-GW Stiff flex

For sale is a very nice set of Titleist Ap1's. Grips are recent. Golf Pride CP2. Standard L/L/L Price is $425 and includes shipping to the CONUS. Not interested in trades. Thank you
  12. Sweethebs

Golf Clubs as a fitness related expense..

One piece of legislation I could get behind. Congressmen in the House of Representatives recently introduced the PHIT Act (Personal Health Investment Today) to encourage Americans to engage in physical activity without having to spend money on equipment, membership fees, and fitness classes...
  13. Sweethebs

March 4th Cowboys Golf Course unofficial event in Big D

Why not come out and play one of the best courses in all of Texas. There is no competition here. Just a chance to have a ton of fun at a great course. Place: Cowboys golf Club Date: Saturday, March 4th. Time: 9:00 Tee times are as follows: 9:08 9:16 9:25 Folks that may want to try to...
  14. Sweethebs

FS- Titleist 816 H1 21 degree hybrid (regular flex)

Not interested in trades at this time. For sale is a very nice 816h1 hybrid with a Diamana regular flex shaft and headcover. $115 includes shipping
  15. Sweethebs

Does the price of the golf ball influence your on course decision making?

I recently read through the Kirkland (Costco) golf ball thread and people were raving about the price and it got me wondering does the price of the ball you play influence your behavior on the course? Let me ask it another way. If the ball you play suddenly tripled in price and there was NO...
  16. Sweethebs

FS- Titleist CB 714 & Titleist 915 D3

For sale is a 4-PW Titleist 714CB. Shaft is a dynamic gold s300. Standard loft and lie. (Stiff flex). Asking $225 shipped CONUS. I am also selling a 915D3. Club is 44 1/2 inches long. (I had it cut 1/2 inch off standard). Stiff flex with a newer Tour Velvet cord. Asking $165 shipped CONUS ...
  17. Sweethebs

FS- Titleist 56 Degree Sm6 M Grind

For sale is an almost new Titleist 56 SM6 M grind. Not interested in trades. I bought it hit it a few times and decided I wanted a little more loft. $90 shipped CONUS.
  18. Sweethebs

FS: Aldila Rogue driver shaft stiff flex Titleist adapter

I am selling an Aldila Rogue stiff flex driver shaft. Shaft is 44 inches and comes with original Titleist your velvet grip. Asking $75 including shipping CONUS. Thank you
  19. Sweethebs

FS: Big Bertha Heavenwood / Taylormade UDI / Bridgestone True Balance Putter

Selling all three no trade interests at this time. $70/each shipping included CONUS only. Heavenwood was used for a round and some may practice. Stiff flex bassara shaft. (SOLD) Taylormade UDI is 20 degrees, Stiff flex KBS shaft. Bridgestone True balance putter is new with the plastic still...
  20. Sweethebs

F/S Titleist 915H 24 degree hybrid stiff flex

I am selling a Titleist 24 degree hybrid. Shaft is stiff flex. Length is 40.5. New golf pride CP2 Pro grip. (Standard size). Head cover and tool not included. Price is $85, includes shipping CONUS. Thank you
Back