Search results for query: *

1. D

Swaying off the ball

Try the DownUnder Board. You can make one yourself - just get a piece of plywood that is 12x18 and use that. You place your feet outside the board and squeeze the board lightly. Then make some easy swings. Almost impossible to sway off the ball. You'll feel the proper rotation in no time. Then...
  2. D

Can changing the grip really help find the center of the face and improve straightness?

I find that for me, the Jumbomax grips feel great, but I get too weak and can not close the face in time. Everything is a push or just high and right with distance loss. I need a thin grip to make my grip stronger which is something that I worked on to play a draw. For people who hook, Jumbomax...
  3. D

DRIVER HELP NEEDED

When my driver goes bye bye - one thing that I find useful is the feet together drill. If you have never done this drill - look it up on YouTube and try it - basically you hit balls with your feet together and the ball in the center of your stance. Feels weird - but gets you in tempo and you...
  4. D

Poof it’s gone

When this happens to me - and it did in a big way last year - I just lost it after playing to single digits and then mucking with my swing path - I go back to basics. Grip. Takeaway. Small slow chip shots. Mirror work. Closing the face. Loosening up. All very very basic and slow elements that I...
Back