Search results for query: *

1. Mustangs84

2021 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

Noticed a couple new pairs of Puma shoes on some UK retailers. A new spineless shoe, ProAdapt Alphacat, and a new spikes, Ignite ProAdapt Delta Mid. Both can be seen on Function18.com. Love the look of both....
  2. Mustangs84

PUMA Golf MATTR Apparel

Pretty sure it's the same shirt. I think most of the Puma tour stuff has larger logos than the retail versions, so they probably changed the color of the cat logo to black to stand out more on tv. That's my theory, anyways....
  3. Mustangs84

PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

How do you guys find the sizing on the Cloudspun Crew's? I ordered my usual size in all my Puma gear (M), and its definitely a tighter fit. Not bad, but more snug. Just wondering if that's just the style or if people have been going up a size?
  4. Mustangs84

2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

Rickie rocking some new shoes today. Can't find any info on them, but they look great. (New putter too, but more importantly shoes!)
  5. Mustangs84

Puma Swing Collection

Ask and thou shall receive! Dick's has the API hats live on their site, available March 2nd. 5 hats in all, and all look FANTASTIC! https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/puma-mens-limited-edition-p-110-golf-hat-20pummp110snpbckcapa/20pummp110snpbckcapa?color=Quarry
Back