Search results for query: *

1. caseyrc

FS: Callaway Epic Flash 5w Head

Selling my Epic Flash 5W head. Still practically brand new. Only used for one round. Asking $150. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. caseyrc

FS: Callaway Epic Flash Fairway

SOLD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. caseyrc

FS: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

SOLD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. caseyrc

Dream Club Combination

Not sure if there's a thread about this but if you combine the characteristics of a couple different brands into one club what would it be? Mine would be for a hybrid... Looks - 2017 Taylormade M2 crown Tech - Cobra F7 rails Face - Callaway's Hyper Speed Face Cup Sent from my iPhone...
  5. caseyrc

Will a Stiff flex hurt me?

I'm debating on moving to a stiff flex in my driver / woods but not sure if it's the right move. The last time I got my swing checked (quite some time ago) I averaged an 85 mph swing with a peak of 93. I know that would probably suggest a regular flex but I was reading a chart to break it down...
  6. caseyrc

WTB: Scotty Cash is King Mallet Headcover

Looking for a good condition cash is king mallet cover! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. caseyrc

Are iron headcovers really THAT bad?

My CF16's are far and away the best set of clubs I've owned so naturally I want to keep them in the best condition I can. I absolutely understand they're going to go through wear and tear while playing them but I'd like to keep away the unnecessary dings and scratches as much as I can. Sent...
  8. caseyrc

FS: Callaway Epic 10.5* Head + Headcover

I'm selling my Epic 10.5* head plus the headcover. Still practically brand new as it's literally only seen the driving range. We just didn't get along so I'm going back to my XR16. Asking $275 shipped and to be PayPal ready. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. caseyrc

Shaft Recommendations

So I'm struggling to get the ball in the air with my Epic. This is the first time I've had the issue and not sure how to go about correcting that. I'm coming from the XR16 where the shaft was 45.75" (I believe). My Epic is 44.5", so that's almost a 1.5" difference. Could that alone cause the...
  10. caseyrc

New PM Grind?

Has there been any mention of a new line of PM Grind wedges from Callaway? I could use another wedge or two and would like to know if they're going to release new ones before I pick up the MD Forged. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. caseyrc

caseyrc | WITB

I finally arrived at a happy place for my bag so I thought it would be a good time to share with everyone. Here's a breakdown of what I'm rolling with. Bag - Sun Mountain C130 Driver - Taylormade M2 3 Wood - Taylormade M2 5 Wood - Taylormade M2 4 Hybrid- Taylormade M2 5 Hybrid - Irons -...
  12. caseyrc

Quick question about a matrix shaft

So I picked a Callaway GBB driver a few weeks ago and love it. I've been thinking about getting it fitted and seeing about getting the shaft cut down because I'm choking up I'd say about an inch or so. A couple days ago I noticed these markings on the stock shaft. Not sure how they got there...
  13. caseyrc

When is it too much?

So I just recently picked up the GBB driver which I absolutely love. I also have the heavenwood that picked up late last year. I don't really have anything to go in between so I'm thinking about testing out the GBB 3 wood to fill the gap. Doesn't seem like too much right? Well I also have my...
  14. caseyrc

Is there a proper grip?

The last couple videos I've watched I've seen players interlock their right pinky with their left index finger ( best way I can describe it ). Is there a proper way to grip? I just keep my right hand over top of my left with my left thumb in the palm of my right hand. Personal preference I...
  15. caseyrc

Graphite vs Steel Iron Shafts

I'm just curious as to what iron shaft everyone is using whether it be graphite or steel? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. caseyrc

Cobra Announcement

Has anybody else seen the tease from Cobra? 8/18 @ 1 pm ET Rickie is supposed to make an "exciting announcement" for Cobra. Any thoughts on what it could be? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. caseyrc

Vapor Iron's Durability

For anyone who has the Nike Vapor irons, how are they holding up? Mainly in regards to the black plastic slot. Does that seem like it could come loose or is it pretty well put together? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. caseyrc

Hybrid rule of thumb.

I thought I remember reading somewhere that if you want to replace an iron with a hybrid you should go one below with the hybrid. For example, replacing a 5i with a 6h. Is this true, or can I still replace a 5i with a 5h? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. caseyrc

WTT: Cobra Fly-Z Head

I just bought a Fly-Z with a blue head and I'm looking to trade for a white head. The club was hit about 10 times and still looks brand new. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. caseyrc

Random comparison question.

I would be pleasantly surprised if anyone can answer this. How does the R15 stack up against the Nike Covert driver from last year when it comes to forgiveness? I've been focused on getting a club with CG more towards the back for forgiveness but as of late I've been hitting the Nike a lot...
Back