Search results for query: *

1. Oregon Golfer

FS: Callaway X-Forged wedges c-grind, 50,55,60 w/KBS Customs

Really nice set of wedges, they have the 'dark finish', whatever it's called. They also have Callaway's 'Mack Daddy' grooves. These put a ton of spin on the ball and allow us regular joes spin the ball on the green just like the pros. They have seen 2 rounds and a couple of practice sessions...
  2. Oregon Golfer

FS: RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3 wood

For sale is a right-hand RBZ 2 tour 3 wood with stock Rocketfuel 70 stiff shaft. Has been used for 3 rounds and only shows the little wear your would expect from 3 rounds. The topline & crown are perfect. The face and sole just show a little bit of normal wear. Has a Lamkin 3Gen Performance Plus...
  3. Oregon Golfer

FS: New uncut UST Attas T2 6s shaft

Like the title says; up for sale is a brand new, uncut UST Attas T2 6s shaft. Might be interested in a RH 35" Nike Method 004 in trade. $150 shipped via USPS Priority to CONUS PayPal preferred. Here are all the fun specs: http://www.ustmamiya.com/golf-shafts/woods/attas-t2 Tip: Butt:
  4. Oregon Golfer

Partial swing wedge shots

I have been trying to gain confidence with my 56* wedge for all of my short game shots in hopes of dropping my 60* and opening a spot at the top of my bag but I am struggling with distance control with 20-70yd shots with my 56* and also with around the green chips. For those of you that have...
  5. Oregon Golfer

FS: Nippon N.S. Pro GH 1050 Stiff 4-PW

Very good condition. Played for about 15 rounds. Cleaned after every round and kept in 14-way full divider bag. Standard length. Length from end of grip to end of shaft tip 4-PW: 38", 37.5", 37", 36.25", 36", 35.25", 34.75" Golf Pride Tour Velvet midsize grips in very good condition. $60...
  6. Oregon Golfer

Most competitive market segment - 2013?

Which segment of the golf equipment market is the most competitive this year so far? Drivers, FW's, irons, wedges, balls, etc... I would say Fairway woods and drivers are top this year IMO. Fairways seem to have the biggest buzz to me and since everybody is always looking for the best driver...
  7. Oregon Golfer

Super Bowl Party thread

I usually just watch the game at home with the fam and maybe another friend. Usually throw a chunk of meat on the Traeger. A few pops too of course. I'm interested in hearing about your party plans. Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.
  8. Oregon Golfer

WTTF: Nike Method 004 (RH 35")

Wanting to Trade For: RH Method 004 35" I'm looking to give the Method 004 a test drive. If you have one laying around and are looking for something hit me up and see if we can work something out. Thanks
  9. Oregon Golfer

FS: NEW Adidas Golf Shoes size 13

2 Pairs of NEW Adidas golf shoes for sale, both size 13. CONUS, PayPal. Including shipping: $40 each pair or $65 for both pair. Adidas Powerband Grind Adidas AdiComfort 2 I wore these around inside the house for about 10 minutes but they have never touched outside ground.
  10. Oregon Golfer

Callaway Hex Hot golf ball

I saw this ad in Golf Digest and it got me interested about the ball. I've never played the "Hot" series of balls, HX Hot, HX Hot Bite, etc... but I was surprised to see this is a 3 piece. Does anyone know what a "Trionomer Cover" is like? To me, there has always been urethane and everything...
  11. Oregon Golfer

Weather geeks?

Anyone out there a "weather geek"? Pondering getting this http://www.ambientweather.com/dain62vavuew.html and setting up a webcam/website like this www.mdfisher.com/1/weather2.htm . Any advice? Kind of hesitant as its either this or new irons this spring.
  12. Oregon Golfer

Bode Miller destroys wife's face w/ golf ball

http://www.deadspin.com/5968177/bode-miller-accidentally-destroyed-his-wifes-face-with-a-golf-ball Ouch! How did so much of her face get messed up by 1 little ball? Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.
  13. Oregon Golfer

Lamkin Crossline Ace 3Gen

This new grip from Lamkin has me really intrigued. I always liked the Crossline's but thought they were a little stiff, these seemed to have solved that. http://www.lamkingrips.com/wordpress/?cat=3
  14. Oregon Golfer

Rules question thread

My question is about rule 25-c and specifically during match play. If you hit your ball into an abnormal ground condition does your opponent have to also concur about being "known or virtually certain that that the ball is in the abnormal ground condition"? I would think the answer is no because...
  15. Oregon Golfer

FS: Cleveland Classic 290 10.5 w/ VTS Silver 6s shaft

Like new head. Used for about 10 rounds but shows virtually zero wear. I couldn't find any marks. Call it a 9/10. Virtually new shaft. I was the original owner of the uncut shaft, I had it installed it in this and played 2 rounds with it. It has hit about 20 balls. Plays at 45.5" Like new...
  16. Oregon Golfer

Checking loft/lie - How often?

Last time I had my irons re-shafted I asked my club builder to check and readjust my lofts/lie of my irons. He said that I should be doing this every 10-20 rounds and more frequently if I hit off of mats at the range. He said that since my clubs are forged and have been bent already they are...
  17. Oregon Golfer

Barclays Singapore Open (spoilers)

I am up a little late tonight and was pleasantly surprised to find live first round coverage of the Barclays Singapore Open on. Most exciting thing so far is Padrig Harrington is rocking a Fu-Manchu stache. Movember?
  18. Oregon Golfer

Ryo Ishikawa to Callaway

I saw this post on FB that Ryo has signed with Callaway. Is this "player x"? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151166982434234&set=a.10150518930739234.379930.291205104233&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
  19. Oregon Golfer

Replacing putter shaft

I want to change my Ghost putter shaft but since there really isn't a hosel I'm not sure how to remove the existing shaft. I don't want to discolor the white head. Any suggestions?
  20. Oregon Golfer

Does your swing change with the seasons?

I have come to realize that my iron swing seems to change with the seasons, (more specifically the course conditions that the seasons bring). In the summer my swing transitions to more of a digger/driver swing with the firmer conditions and in the winter I tend to play more of a picker style...
Back