Search results for query: *

1. asca2

PGA Players getting ready to sue if PGA adopts Anchored Putter Ban

Looks like this will be a dogfight. I just don't understand why they would take this step. I get the fact that players like Tim Clark have certain physical limitations, but if you can swing a driver, you can putt. http://www.weiunderpar.com/post/pga-tour-anchorers-join-forces-in-potential-lawsuit
  2. asca2

WTB: Right Handed Irons for Beginner - Regular Steel Shafts

Hi all, I have convinced my cousin to start playing golf, and so, I would like to buy him a set of used, regular flexed steel irons. It doesn't matter what brand, as long as they are not player irons. I figured I would check in case any of you have stashed some irons in your garage. Thank you...
  3. asca2

WTB: Nike VR-S Driver Tool and/or Headcover

Hi, I am looking to purchase a Nike VR-S Driver Tool and/or Headcover. If anyone has either available, please let me know. Thank you in advance!
  4. asca2

Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 70 vs Graphite Design G60

Hey all, I am looking to purchase a Nike VR-S Driver and I have the option to get it with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 70 or the Graphite Design G60 shaft, both stiff. My swing speed is about 105, high ball flight and pretty fast tempo. I like the torque of the Rayon since it is a little...
  5. asca2

FS: Left Handed TaylorMade Burner 2009 Irons - PW-4 Iron - Stiff - Steel Shafts

Hi all, I would like to sell my used left-handed TaylorMade Burner 2009 Irons. They are still in great condition; I would rate them an 8/10. I just purchased the R11 irons from a fellow THPer and thought I would list the burners here. The iron set includes 4 iron to Pitching Wedge and come with...
  6. asca2

Changing shafts on R11 irons

Hello, I would like to change the shafts on my R11 irons from the stock KBS 90s to True Temper Dynamic Gold shafts. The KBS shafts are just too light for me; however I am afraid that putting in the 120 gram true temper shafts may change the clubs' characteristics, especially since the R11 lofts...
  7. asca2

WTB: Left handed R11 irons

Hi all, I am looking to purchase left handed R11 irons, preferably stiff, steel shafts. I know chances are slim that I will find them, but thought I would try my luck. Thank you in advance!
  8. asca2

FS: SeeMore FGP Putter - 35" (LH) and Seemore Triangulator

Hi, I would like to sell my Left Handed SeeMore FGP Putter. It is 35 inches and in great condition. As you can see on the picture, there are a couple of water spots on the face, which do not affect play. It has the original SeeMore putter grip and SeeMore shaft. It does not come with a head...
  9. asca2

FF: Callaway I-Mix Wrench (For Free)

Hi all, I have a Callaway I-Mix Wrench that I don't need since I don't have an I-Mix driver anymore. I remember I lost mine and looked forever to finally find one. So, I figured I will put it up in case someone is in a similar position. Just let me know if you want it and I will get it out to...
  10. asca2

Hard Knocks - Miami Dolphins

Wow can't believe there is no thread on Hard Knocks yet. Love the show. Not a Dolphins fan but I have to say, I really like Coach Joe Philbin. Kind of reminds me of Belichick.
  11. asca2

Feeling Clubhead during swing

Today on the range, I had somewhat of an "aha moment." I realized how much purer I strike the ball when I make a conscious effort to try and feel the clubhead at all times during the backswing, especially at the top of the swing. Is this something you guys do, also? I hear a lot of people...
  12. asca2

WTB: UST Mamiya Proforce V2 Driver Shaft - .350 Tip

Hey THPers, I am looking to buy a UST Mamiya Proforce V2 Driver Shaft with a .350 tip. I figured maybe someone will have one lying around that they would like to sell. Edit: I am looking for the stiff flex and preferably 65g or 75g weight Thank you in advance!
  13. asca2

Appearances as an Amateur Golfer

I recently saw on Facebook that a local golf shop is advertising an appearance at their store by Beau Hossler, the 17 year old amateur who did well at this year's US Open. I don't want to be "that guy" and a know-it-all, but is an amateur golfer allowed to make appearances without losing his/her...
  14. asca2

WTB: Ust Proforce V2 Stiff Shaft

Hi, I am interested in purchasing a Ust Proforce V2 Stiff Shaft, preferably with a .350 tip. If anyone has one available, I would love to take it off your hands.
  15. asca2

Driving Distance Averages 1980 and 2012 - Tom Kite

No one else might find this interesting, but I was comparing driving distance averages in 1980 and 2012, and obviously the top drivers (Dan Pohl in 1980 and Bubba in 2012) were 40 yards apart. But what was most interesting to me was Tom Kite's numbers. In 1980, when he was 30 years old, his...
  16. asca2

What shaft is in your driver?

I am curious to hear what shaft everyone has currently installed on their driver and what its characteristics are. Do you like it? PS: I apologize if a similar thread exists. I tried to search but didn't find anything. If it does, I will delete it.
  17. asca2

R11 KBS 90 Shafts vs KBS Tour 90 Shafts

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows whether the KBS 90 shafts in the the R11 irons are the same as the KBS Tour 90 shafts offered by KBS. Talyormade Website lists the weight for the stiff shafts as 90g whereas the stiff shaft for the KBS tour is weighted 102. I was just wondering whether this...
  18. asca2

Is there anything better than a good golf session?

I think there is no better feeling than having a good range session or even a good round, then coming home, watching the PGA Tour on DVR and browsing through THP. Love that feeling.
  19. asca2

Golfsmith Golf Grip Return Policy

Hey all, I bought the Lamkin 3gen grips from Golfsmith and had them installed there, also. However, the grips are already showing extreme wear even though I have used them a few times. I am not the best golfer in the world, but I also know that the wear is not usual since I have had other grips...
  20. asca2

Grip Pressure Issues

Hello, lately I have had problems with my grip pressure. My grip pressure is way to strong which is why I feel I have been heading massive hooks. When I try to decrease pressure, I make better contact and the hook turns into a draw. However, I have difficulties maintaining the grip without...
Back