Search results for query: *

1. tnc200

Should the PGA ban spectators?

I have been watching tourney golf for quite awhile now. I have been noticing a trend lately where the spectators are becoming detrimental to the events. I think I first took notice at the Bethpage tourney where it seemed there were groups out there solely to heckle the players. TW said one guy...
  2. tnc200

Golf specific pants?

So this year I'd like to upgrade my golf wardrobe. I've got more shirts and sweaters I can count so I'm good there. I do want to try to wear a nicer pant as I usually am in jeans, or Gramicci/Exofficio type casuals. Every time I go to my local golf retailer hoping to score a nice pant, I...
  3. tnc200

Betting on Golf tournaments-players

Ok I love watching golf tourneys. I have seen sites online that take bets and have odds etc. I'm not much of a gambler as I've never been impressed with the odds at the horse track, or black jack, and poker has become a joke. I do like craps and sports bets though. I've got 3 major tribal...
  4. tnc200

Chip with bite?

Hi; I am having some fun practicing my chipping lately. My percentages with a chip swing are so much better than a flop. Lets imagine I overshot a green that slopes back towards the teebox, say... 8' past the apron. The pin would be all the way back for this one. Now I'd had a short flop...
  5. tnc200

Chip with bite.

Hi; I am having some fun practicing my chipping lately. My percentages with a chip swing are so much better than a flop. Lets imagine I overshot a green that slopes back towards the teebox, say... 8' past the apron. The pin would be all the way back for this one. Now I'd have a short flop...
Back