Search results for query: *

1. lcsmrtn

The Blackberry Thread

It looks exactly like Snapchat for the most part , however I went looking for the app in at BlackBerry World and it seems it was taken down (Can still be obtained via sideload). There are a few extra hoops to go through sometimes, but definitely worth it IMO. I'm still running a Z10 and it's as...
  2. lcsmrtn

FS: Callaway Apex Pro 8-9-P

Selling 3 right handed Callaway Apex Pro irons, 8-9-P with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts. They were used for approximately half a season and are in solid shape, some light marking on the face as seen in the pictures. No interest in trades, asking 140$ shipped in Canada or US.
  3. lcsmrtn

FS: Set of 3 Cleveland 588 RTX Wedges 50*, 54* and 58* w/ DG Spinner

Hey guys, Selling a set of three Cleveland wedges. They come with DG spinner shafts and NDMC grips in three different colours. They're in excellent shape, with the 58* seeing the most use. I'd rate the 50 and 54 solid 9/10 and the 58 and 8/10. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask...
  4. lcsmrtn

Energy Drinks & Shots

Pink Rockstar, have yet to find anything I like more.
  5. lcsmrtn

Energy Drinks & Shots

That's awesome! Currently drinking a Xenergy Cran-Razz.
  6. lcsmrtn

Energy Drinks & Shots

Chose Premium Pink Energy this morning over Rockstar Pink, it's a really good grapefruit flavor, but nowhere near as good as Perfectberry
  7. lcsmrtn

Energy Drinks & Shots

Mango is pretty good, cran-razz is better IMO. I really want to try Cherry-Lime, not sure if we have it in Canada though.
  8. lcsmrtn

Energy Drinks & Shots

I've been going to the pink rockstar a lot lately as well... Tastes great and only 10 cals. I don't use the straw either! They're 2 for 5$ in Canada though which kinda sucks.
  9. lcsmrtn

Rumours of new Callaway Wedges

Heard from the Callaway rep around here that they're releasing the forges series wedge in a copper colour that won't rust. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I've always loved that colour in a wedge!
  10. lcsmrtn

Energy Drinks & Shots

I hear ya, like you I love the taste of them and they do work. I try to avoid them after 3pm because then I'm up til after midnight and will need another the next day.
  11. lcsmrtn

WTB LH Ping G15 9*

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a LH 9* G15 driver. I'd also be interested in the head only if someone were willing to part with that. I also have a 9.5* TM Superdeep (demo, only hit indoors, TP Matrix HD6 shaft) if anyone wants to trade.
  12. lcsmrtn

Thank you Andy

I just wanted to give a shout out to Andy for coming out on a regular basis and answering questions. I read though his answers and see if I can find anything that applies. Recently he gave a tip (sorry can't remember which thread) concerning the elbow's placement on the downswing (pulling...
  13. lcsmrtn

Callaway financial issues??

Don't want to start wild rumours here, but heard from a Golftown employee that Callaway might have a few financial issues. Not sure what he based this on but said GMac not resigning was a sign and that the upro not doing so well cause them some harm. Anyone hear anything like that or is the guy...
  14. lcsmrtn

Hello from New-Brunswick, Canada

Hey everyone, I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks now and realised this is the perfect site to fix my addiction during our long cold winters!
Back