Search results for query: *

1. Pevans

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Size 12 here sometimes I need the 12.5 which are very hard to find Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Pevans

New Drivers Released

Was thinking of starting a similar thread. Thanks to the OP. I understand the need for the individual threads of each new driver. However could this thread be used for short summaries of let’s say which driver shows the most progression from last years models? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Pevans

Tour Event 2023 Ryder Cup Contest

Supposedly after Cantlay made his putt Lacava was in Rory sight line for his putt.But nevertheless Rory needs to get some thicker skin. Every break has gone the euros way and he should be focusing on making sure that gets accomplished. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Pevans

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Just grabbed these from Zappos for the low low low price lol I saw they also have some codecahos22 for $64 with free vip shipping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Pevans

For Sale FS: Aerojet heads and 2 Ball Ten S 34”

Mods please lock this up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Pevans

Prices updated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Pevans

Howdy folks I have a few items I’m looking to move. All items are in pristine condition and have been in play for less than couple of months. I have a standard 10.5 Aerojet head looking for $250 shipped obo. Next I have a near brand new Aerojet max 3F fwy head looking for $160 shipped. And...
  8. Pevans

Shallow vs deeper faced drivers.

I lean more towards deeper faced drivers as my moss is more vertical then horizontal. I do find shallow drivers for me go farther but my dispersion is tighter with a deeper faced driver Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Pevans

For Sale Ping PLD Oslo putter

Any trade interests Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Pevans

For Sale Scheffler 3w and 2018 Scotty Fastback 2

Price drop before heading to the bay. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Pevans

Obo dropped weekend bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Pevans

Up for sale are a couple of beauts. First we have a Vrpro Ltd 3w with a Diamana Ahina 75s in very good condition standard length asking $90 shipped obo. Next we have a 2018 Cameron fastback 2 with plumber neck 34 inches low has been flattened 2 degrees with a nice sweet rollz grip asking $250...
  13. Pevans

TaylorMade TP Reserve Putters

Love the look interested to see if they do a milled spider version Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Pevans

WTB Looking for PLD Tyne 4

Looking to trade for 34-35" Tyne 4. Currently I have a 2018 Fastback 2. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Pevans

NEWS LIV Golf and PGA Tour Merging

Now will PXG have a presence on tour now. So many layers to this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Pevans

Ryder cup going to be crazy this year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Pevans

About time the game can only benefit from this right? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Pevans

Nope. Even worse they have never done any by you golf shoes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Pevans

They are really pushing the envelope now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Pevans

Bettinardi - Transformers Limited Edition

I did not need to see this [emoji28] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back