Search results for query: *

1. Pevans

For Sale FS: Aerojet heads and 2 Ball Ten S 34”

Howdy folks I have a few items I’m looking to move. All items are in pristine condition and have been in play for less than couple of months. I have a standard 10.5 Aerojet head looking for $250 shipped obo. Next I have a near brand new Aerojet max 3F fwy head looking for $160 shipped. And...
  2. Pevans

For Sale Scheffler 3w and 2018 Scotty Fastback 2

Up for sale are a couple of beauts. First we have a Vrpro Ltd 3w with a Diamana Ahina 75s in very good condition standard length asking $90 shipped obo. Next we have a 2018 Cameron fastback 2 with plumber neck 34 inches low has been flattened 2 degrees with a nice sweet rollz grip asking $250...
  3. Pevans

WTB Looking for PLD Tyne 4

Looking to trade for 34-35" Tyne 4. Currently I have a 2018 Fastback 2. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Pevans

For Sale Mint Aerojet w/ GD Tour AD HD 6S

I really thought this beautiful color combo would be the perfect setup this year but after a range session and a full round yesterday the numbers aren't to my liking.10.5 STD Aerojet retail on this setup is $799 thru Cobra. GP cp2 midsize is currently installed. Plays at 45". Looking for $650...
  5. Pevans

Industry shift

In listening to the latest NPG podcast in regard to driver costs. I thought to myself if we would ever see an industry shift in where OEMs would sell heads only. Obviously, they would still have the head shaft combo and upcharge for custom shafts. But right now the only avenue to purchase a head...
  6. Pevans

For Sale WTS/WTT Like New Sim 2 head and CB shafts

Looking to move a sim2 9.0 degree SOLD and pair px yellow 6.0 or Oban devotion HB 6 stiff flex shafts. Shafts are 44" looking for $125 on the Oban shaft and $50 on the px yellow both OBO Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Pevans

My cup of tea maybe

Looks like the air jordan 6 will be the 2023 jordan retro golf shoe this year. Not too bad in my opinion the back of the ankle may get a little rough though from that heel tab. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Pevans

For Sale FS:Bettinardi retro Mallet Headcover

Looking to move this beauty to a new home as I now a have blade. Looking for $40 shipped obo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Pevans

Photo Heavy Air Jordan ADG 4

I’m loving these. Hopefully the brand starts to lean in this direction more traditional then athletic. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Pevans

For Sale FS: Like New Tour AD-IZ 7s w/ TM tip

Weight is just tad heavy for my swing expensive lesson learned. Plays 45.5 with head attached. Listing at $180 obro Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Pevans

Lost treasure or trash

I found this during my last round with a broken shaft. Is this still playable or not? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Pevans

For Trade WTT SIM2 OR SIM2 MAX DRIVER

Looking to trade or sell $510 obo 9 degree mint epic max ls with Mitsubishi mmt 60 stiff shaft. Driver is shortened by 3/4 inches. Driver comes with stock in plastic head over. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Pevans

For Trade Ping G710 5-UW Stock L/L/L AWT Reg. Shafts WTT/WTS

Looking to sell or trade standard L/L/L w/ regular AWT 2.0 shafts set has less than 5 rounds on them standard grips with arcos sensors. Haven’t even taken the stickers off the grips. Looking for set of Srixon 585 or 785 irons Possbily P790s. Looking to sell for 675 shipped east of mississippi...
  14. Pevans

FS: Callaway Heads and Shafts

Looking to sell the below items 9/10 9 degree Rogue SZ head only 200 OBO 8/10 STD Rogue 3w with PX EF Blue 6.0 75g midsize lamkin z5 grip 150 OBO 3W Cally tip shafts110 MSI 70g Stiff STD Callaway ndmc grip or Fujikura Pro 72 Stiff Callaway STD ndmc grip . either shaft 35 obo Payapl G&S...
  15. Pevans

FS: Epic Sz and 588 CBs

Looking to love these 2 items that I am just not ready for. 1st- 9 degree Epic Sub Zero with PX Hzrdus Black 6.0 shaft currently plays 44.75 inches with a brand new MCC plus 4 midsize after having Club Champion extend the shaft from 44 inches. Looking to sell together for $250 shipped obo...
  16. Pevans

WTB: Cobra f7+ Blue Driver Head Only

Looking to buy F7+ Head Only in Blue
  17. Pevans

Wtt/wts 588 cb irons 5-pw stiff dgs300

Recently acquired these beauties and after 4-5 rounds while the ball Stirling has improved my flight is way too high with these looking to trade for a similar setup ie srixon 565, ap2 or similar specs are standard L/L/L these have like new lamkin Z5 midsize grips the pics don't do them justice...
  18. Pevans

WTB/WTT Driver Head Only

Looking to buy or trade for M1, M2, or King LTD I currently have a f7+ black head that I'm looking to move photos added Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  19. Pevans

Thoughts

This was my first time ever has my swing filmed my issue is generally pull hooks from not releasing the club down the line when I come up right after impact. I also related my backswing and turn aren't as long as I thought they were. Any tips out there for me or comments I can take it don't hold...
  20. Pevans

FS: UST TOUR EARTH 7F4 Stiff CP2 Midsize

Looking to sell my newly acquired UST Elements Earth 7F4 shaft with Cobra My Fly adaptor. Reason for selling is the shaft just launched to low for me. Asking 85 shipped or obro Note length plays at 44.50 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back