Search results for query: *

1. W

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

I had Golfworks build me a set of STI2 irons with senior graphite shafts since I have a pretty slow swing speed. I usually build my own clubs, but this set is the first I have had the lie adjusted since I don't have that equipment. Took them out this past Friday for 2 nine hole rounds and they...
  2. W

Drills to get rid of over the top motion?

Good to know. Definitely interested
  3. W

Does anyone play an 11 wood?

I saw where the Adams Tight Lies fairway woods are making a comeback
  4. W

What are your prices?
  5. W

Indoor pool noodle use

Good idea. Off to look at what parts I might need
  6. W

Yep I looked into them before just going back to irons.
  7. W

Indoor pool noodle use

I’m wanting to use a pool noodle to help me with my swing path indoors in my garage. I have a mat I hit off, but I’m having a hard time figuring out how to get a pool noodle to stay at an angle so I can practice. I don’t have anything I can stick it into like the ground outside. Any suggestions...
  8. W

I have and play an 11 wood. Hell I have a 13 and 15 wood. For me, the 11 wood is roughly a 7-8 iron. I love it. Gets the ball up nice and high and lands softly on the green. I just recently switched back to irons in order to try and get better since all my woods are at least 20 years old and I...
  9. W

Thank you all for the suggestions. I appreciate the feedback
  10. W

Looking for any feedback on how to get rid of this over the top motion in my swing.
  11. W

Current fairway wood setup: What's in your bag?

I've struggled mightily with irons. Almost to the point where I was going to give up the game that I so truly love. With that said, my uncle was building clubs 20 years ago. He passed on and his son gave me a bunch of his old clubs that happened to be high lofted fairway woods. 9w, 11w, etc...
  12. W

Any Portland, Oregon people here or nearby?

Greetings. First time back on here in awhile. Just curious if there are many people from the Portland, OR area or nearby on here. I'm out in Hillsboro, OR. I currently work nights as a CT tech at one of the hospitals in town and try to get out and play as much as I can. Been playing quite a lot...
  13. W

Hillsboro, OR Golfer

Hello fellow Oregon players. Looking for other golfers in the Portland Metro area. I'm a 20 handicap and I just like to play golf. I work nights, but would love to find other people to play with if your interested. Love to walk courses. Wade
  14. W

IOS golf score card app?

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of an iphone app that will allow me to enter and keep track of my golf scores/handicap. What I'm looking for is an app that will allow me to enter my scores, fairways, putts, and course info, and then save it to say my icloud...
Back