Search results for query: *

1. O

Tour Edge Exotics EXS Driver Review

Yes, there is a thread over on wrx with pics.
  2. O

Tour Edge Exotics EXS Driver Review

Fred Couples has this driver in his bag this year And he does not change gear that often. He was pounding it in Hawaii last week.
  3. O

Wilson Staff Model and High Toe Wedges

Looks like Wilson is keeping it simple with one grind and one finish?
  4. O

Wilson Staff Cortex Driver

I will reshaft for sure. Any one know a place to get Cortex adapters?
  5. O

Wilson Staff Cortex Driver

Everything about this driver sounds fantastic. Have any of you pulled an adapter and do they stay intact? Where is the best place to buy additional W/S adapters? Thanks.
  6. O

2013 PGA show coverage

Is there a section that has the THP 2013 PGA show coverage or is it spread out among the various forums?
  7. O

FS: Taylormade TP MC Forged Irons 5 - PW w/ DG S300 shafts

Taylormade TP MC Forged Irons<br> 5 iron thru Pitching Wedge<br> Dynamic Gold S300 shafts<br> Specs: stock specs - see Taylormade website <br> <br> I am the original owner. Purchased directly from Taylormade in June 2011. Played one season. They are in excellent condition. $330 shipped...
  8. O

FS/ Srixon Z Star 18* 5 wood 61s Dromos

For sale is my Srixon Z Star 5 wood in excellent condition. This was purchased on 4/15/2011 and used sparingly. Mostly off the tee. $200 shipped
  9. O

Miyazaki shafts in Cleveland/Srixon watered down versions?

I saw this discussed on another golf board where they pointed out this video comparing OEM shafts versus the real deal: http://www.peakperformancegolfswing.com/stock-shaft-vs-true-aftermarket-shaft/ In the comments that follow this is said: "Nicely done Bronson. I was wondering why...
Back