Search results for query: *

1. captain3jack

What would you change?

I was thinking the crosshair would be raw steel and the TP Mills Co would be painted some color. [/IMG]
  2. captain3jack

Congratulation to!!!

ddec0418 Congratulations Dean!!!!:clapp:
  3. captain3jack

And the Winner is!!!!

To be announced soon. :angel: Before I announce the winner of the Anvil Ming Demo, I would like to thank the participating members of THP demo program for a wonderful job. I was extremely impressed with the reviews of the putter and the ease of which the putter was sent from person to...
  4. captain3jack

Here is the demo schedule for the Huey ( not Nellie, my bad, need more sleep)

North Division jdtox MI timmyak NY Blugold WI Fildini PA griff. OH Jlbrown70 WA SD Charlie CA Krispee CA Back to me
  5. captain3jack

Here we go. Center Shafted Nellie with black PVD shaft

Looking for 6 people to demo this putter. Requirements: Honest review, no need to send it to me first. Pay UPSP shipping fee to next person, generally $8-$10 max. This is a 3 week demo with the putter since it is an unusual style. Please email me at craig@tpmillsputters.com the following...
  6. captain3jack

Tomorrow Morning I will post a a new putter for Demo.

Be ready between 8AM-9Am central for post. I can only take 6 people so it will be first in. Please don't email or PM me until the post goes up. I will be asleep soon.
  7. captain3jack

Captains3Jacks new stick!

Ok, I finally played golf today with David at the club and he brought me my new gamer. It is 34 inches, 340g hand milled Ming head I prefer my putter at 67-68 degrees of loft and do not like the high toe appearance. David ground down the top line and rounded the toe. I posted a pic of a...
  8. captain3jack

Anyone want to demo the CS TRad II Stainless?

Looking for 3 people to try it. Same rules as the Anvil Ming. You pay to ship it to the next tester. $8-$10 max and write a review when your done. Email me your address, phone number and screen name. Thanks Craig craig@tpmillsputters.com
  9. captain3jack

Some Tour Player putters

Sorry I have been off the boards for a little while, but work was calling. I took a couple pictures of 2 tour player putters headed out, and one former player. See if you guess who two of the three are for. Putter one was purchased by a two time Major Champion.
  10. captain3jack

Personalized Mills Cover opportunity.

We are doing a limited run of covers for you to personalize if you wish. These are prototype renderings in jpeg. You can replace KevDogg with your name or nickname. This was just an example. You can choose black or white, or both. Cost is $49 for one or $85.00 for two. The deadline is...
  11. captain3jack

TP Mills Lemon Drop and Blood Drop custom pics

David took another design and made it better. I guess he got tired of SC putting ovals on the topline after all.
  12. captain3jack

David Mills did this for my friend..

Even though it makes me sick they won with Cam Gate, cool putter. , , ,
  13. captain3jack

TP MILLS at the Jen Weld pics

First let me say, WOW!! The membership at Shoal Creek must be extremely proud of their grounds crew. The golf course is ready for a Major, SR or PGA. The following players asked for putters: Scott Hoch, Tom Purtzer, David Frost, David Eger Hopefully in the coming weeks you will see one in...
  14. captain3jack

R11 TP Shaft recomendation

Guys/Gals, I have the stock TP blur stiff in my R11 and just dont like the feel. I hit the Kai Lei and it was a tad stiff. I am thinking the Fubuki alpha is the way to go. Here is my swing info.....I appreciate your opinions and expertise. Swing Speed 96-101 Depends on lower back Tempo...
  15. captain3jack

A t.p. Mills original design: Refresh

The 12 was originally designed by T.P. Mills. David refreshed the lines and released a few last week. Here are two pictures of the putter coming off the buffing wheel. The final pic is the finished product. I hope you enjoy, [/IMG], ,
  16. captain3jack

Please keep Tuscaloosa in your thoughts

As many of you know, Tuscaloosa Alabama was hit by a major Tornado today. The devastation is beyond belief. Essentially it is without power and entire streets and neighborhoods are gone. I was going to post new putters today, but instead will show you some shots of town I captured off the...
  17. captain3jack

Sneak Peak of the "Shooter" Cover

I think it turned out great. I hope to do a design contest here soon.
  18. captain3jack

Shameless Go Bo VanPelt thread!

TP Mills Tour ambassador, Bo VanPelt, knocks out the reigning Open Champion and moves forward. Bo is using a custom Trad II.
  19. captain3jack

TP Mills Demo program coming soon to THP!

More details to follow, but it appears that TP Mills will offer a demo of each Anvil series model to try for one week. Hopefully the details will be finalized next month and the putters will start making their rounds. I do know you will be in charge of shipping to the next member, honor system...
  20. captain3jack

Checkout this beauty.

Paypal here I come! http://www.tpmillsputters.com/putter.aspx?id=491
Back