Search results for query: *

1. R

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

Would the forgiveness/ease of hitting on these be similar to something like a TM P770? Or less forgiving?
  2. R

Full Corded Grips

I dislike wearing a glove and use Z-Cord.
  3. R

For Sale FS: TM MG3 56* & 60* w/ PX Wedge Specific 6.5 Shaft; 17* Callaway SuperHybrid Head

A few items for sale: 1) Callaway 17* SuperHybrid Head Only. Overall in good shape but there is one chip in the paint on the face near the hosel. IMO tough to notice unless you know to look for it. Headcover included. $100 for the head. 2) TaylorMade TW Grind 56* and 60* Wedges. Both have been...
  4. R

Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Wedges

Do people find the mid-grind pretty versatile overall? Looking to pick up a 54 and 60 and debating just getting mid grind in both. Can you still open up the mid on the 60?
  5. R

Puma Alphacat Nitro Golf Shoes

So you find them to fit wider in the toe box?
  6. R

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

Has anyone tried the Tensei AV White in the UW compared the 80g Smoke Black RDX? I see you can get the Tensei AV White in 85g which is appealing and both are no upcharge. Is this a real shaft or a made for callaway? I see there is also a MMT 80 shaft as well. I play a HZRDUS T1100 in my driver...
  7. R

If Callaway bent the loft on one of these - say so the 17* plays 16* would that technically make the face play more open, closed or no effect?
  8. R

Adidas CODECHAOS 22

Also, has anyone compared the Solarmotion BOA to the CodeChaos?
  9. R

Adidas CODECHAOS 22

Looks like the same design as the current models no? Is something different about them?
  10. R

Adidas CODECHAOS 22

Which pair specifically do you find have issues? Is it a whole release year or just a color?
  11. R

Adidas CODECHAOS 22

Has anyone compared the regular to the BOAs? Debating which to try. Do the white's get dirty - particularly the area around the zipper? Likewise, has anyone compared the CodeChaos to the new ZG23?
  12. R

Puma Ignite Elevate - Reviews?

In terms of width in toe are the Ignite Elevates a bit wider than the AlphaCats or similar? Also, are they a replacement for the AlphaCats? I noticed they are actually priced lower (MSRP) than the AlphaCats.
  13. R

WTB Callaway UW 17*

Looking for a Callaway UW 17* in good shape. Prefer with a X-Stiff shaft or head only. Thanks!
  14. R

I'm tempted to try one of these in 17* as a tee club on tighter holes or as a club off the fairway/rough on longer holes. Never got along well with normal 3 woods and hoping the shorter shaft may help. Also debating the Epic Super Hybrid for that use. How is the 17* model for those uses? Is it...
  15. R

Advice on Hybrid Shaft for Super Hybrid?

Looking for some advice for a Callaway 2 Super Hybrid which would essentially be my 3 wood replacement. I'm going to test both the original Super Hybrid and the Epic Super Hybrid. My preference generally with shafts is something that is firm and helps take the left out of play. For reference, I...
  16. R

For Sale TaylorMade P790 4-AW Heads Only

Sorry about that. I will do so when I get home after work. Edit: Actually have a sale pending so this can be closed. I will make sure in the future to include my forum name in the photo. This can be closed.
  17. R

For Sale TaylorMade P790 4-AW Heads Only

For sale is a set of Taylormade P790 4-AW Heads Only. Bought these recently on GolfWRX and decided I'm going to go in a different direction. I never even hit them. Price is $700 shipped. The approximate head weights are as follows - please make sure they work for you build: 4 - 243.5g 5 -...
  18. R

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid

If you have the original Super Hybrid is it worth the upgrade to the Epic Super Hybrid? Are there noticeable differences? Is one more fade biased than the other?
  19. R

Iomic Sticky v Evolution Grips?

I see Iomic has added a Mid Evolution model in addition to the Sticky Mid thats been available for some time. Has anyone compared the two? Any input appreciated. Thanks.
Back