Search results for query: *

1. R

For Sale FS: TM MG3 56* & 60* w/ PX Wedge Specific 6.5 Shaft; 17* Callaway SuperHybrid Head

A few items for sale: 1) Callaway 17* SuperHybrid Head Only. Overall in good shape but there is one chip in the paint on the face near the hosel. IMO tough to notice unless you know to look for it. Headcover included. $100 for the head. 2) TaylorMade TW Grind 56* and 60* Wedges. Both have been...
  2. R

WTB Callaway UW 17*

Looking for a Callaway UW 17* in good shape. Prefer with a X-Stiff shaft or head only. Thanks!
  3. R

Advice on Hybrid Shaft for Super Hybrid?

Looking for some advice for a Callaway 2 Super Hybrid which would essentially be my 3 wood replacement. I'm going to test both the original Super Hybrid and the Epic Super Hybrid. My preference generally with shafts is something that is firm and helps take the left out of play. For reference, I...
  4. R

For Sale TaylorMade P790 4-AW Heads Only

For sale is a set of Taylormade P790 4-AW Heads Only. Bought these recently on GolfWRX and decided I'm going to go in a different direction. I never even hit them. Price is $700 shipped. The approximate head weights are as follows - please make sure they work for you build: 4 - 243.5g 5 -...
  5. R

Iomic Sticky v Evolution Grips?

I see Iomic has added a Mid Evolution model in addition to the Sticky Mid thats been available for some time. Has anyone compared the two? Any input appreciated. Thanks.
  6. R

WTB Project X 6.5 4-AW Shafts (Over Length)

Looking for a let of Project X 6.5 4-AW Shafts. Need them to play at least .5" over standard. Thanks.
  7. R

2023 TM P770?

Has anyone tried the new 2023 P770? If so what were your thoughts? How did you feel they compared to the current P790 if you tried them as well? Thanks!
  8. R

WTB Taylormade P770 or P790 4-AW Heads

Looking for a set of 4-AW P770 or P790 heads. Prefer the newer models. Thanks.
  9. R

WTB Nippon Modus 115X 4-AW (.5 Over) Iron Shafts

Looking for a set of 4-AW Nippon Modus 115X that are at least .5" over standard. Let me know what you have available. Thanks!
  10. R

Nippon Modus 130 Thoughts?

For those that have played this iron shaft what are your thoughts? I have been a Project X 6.5 player (tried the Modus 120 last year and not sure I loved it) and have seen some compare the Modus 130 as the eqivalent. Also, does it really play as stiff to flex as some people say? Thanks!
  11. R

Cleveland Wedge Ferrules

Does anyone know what ferrules would fit a RTX3 and a Zipcore heads? Looking to do a reshaft and was hoping to fit ferrules that were exact fits that wouldn't have to be turned afterwards. Thanks!
  12. R

Low(er) Spin Premium Balls: TP5X v. ProV1X Left Dash v. Chrome Soft X LS?

Has anyone compared these low spin premium balls for 2021? What have your findings been? Do they still spin enough for chipping, around the green? Thanks!
  13. R

WTB Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 9* Head Only

Looking for a Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* Head only but preferably with head cover and tool. Thanks.
  14. R

WTB Callaway Driver Adapter

Looking for a Callaway Driver Adapter to fit a Mavrick or Epic Flash SZ. Thanks!
  15. R

WTB 2019 P790 UDI (Head Only)

Looking for a 2019 P790 UDI Head. Thanks!
  16. R

Technique to Swing Weight Clubs?

I had posted this in a build thread but thought maybe it would help others to warrant its own thread. I was wondering how everyone swing weights a build. I have a swing weight scale, so plan to dry fit with a split grip and ferrule. However, a few questions: 1. When using a split grip to...
  17. R

Golf Pride Align Long Term Reviews?

Now that Golf Pride Align grips have been out for a while, I was wondering what people thought long term? Worth it over the standard grips? Do you find them helpful? Also, how are they on wedges where you may tend to open the face? Thanks!
  18. R

GP Tour Velvet Cord v. Z Grip?

For those that play Golf Pride cord grips, do you prefer Tour Velvet Cord or Z Grip? Why? Thanks!
  19. R

For Sale Srixon Z765 4-AW Irons w/ Nippon Modus 125X Shafts

For sale is a set of Srixon Z765 4-AW Irons with Nippon Modus 125X shafts. Plenty of life left in them - normal bag chatter but see pictures. Clubs were ordered 1/4th long from Srixon but for reference I measure the 7-iron at 38.5" to the butt of the grip. Clubs were also 1 degree upright...
  20. R

GP Tour Velvet Durability?

Looking for some feedback. Been playing GP MCC grips for years - seem fine. Been debating switching to regular Tour Velvet (specifically the 360 version) for a new build - particularly since they are half the price. Having never played TV, how is their durability compared to GP NDMC? Also...
Back