Search results for query: *

1. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

How often do you change your grips?

How often do you change your grip STYLE or company? Are you like me and just go back to the same grip year after year or have you played around with different companies or styles?
  2. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

MUNICIPAL

Most of you have probably seen on social our old friend Harry Arnett’s new clothing company founded with Mark Wahlberg called MUNICIPAL. He brought along other THP Hall of Famers AJ, Velardo, and Rhiona with him... As you can probably guess with those people involved, the products are...
  3. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

How often do you get fitted?

Just like the title asks, how often/regularly do you get fitted or how often do you think is necessary? I was lucky enough to participate in The Grandaddy in 2016 and had an amazing once in a lifetime experience in every way possible- including being fit at the ECPC. That being said, time...
  4. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

WCBM’s return

I’m back! Hope all is well with all of you!
  5. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day THP!!! Sláinte!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

Shorts on the PGA tour. Yay or Nay?

Yup. Pants in 85 degree heat is just dumb to me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

New adapter?

On Sunday during an otherwise very forgettable round, the head of my 5w flew off. The head, shaft, and adapter were undamaged. It seems like the epoxy just quit. Should I buy another adapter or just have someone replace and re-epoxy the one I currently have? Any thoughts would be appreciated-...
  8. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

How brand conscious or loyal are you?

After reading JB’s mixed bag thread, I realized that I am the opposite of a mixed bag individual. Courtesy of THP, I have been EXTREMELY lucky and honored to represent numerous OEM’s and clothing companies over the last 8 years. I have loved every second of it. In fact, it has become a staple...
  9. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all my Gaelic brethren and to everyone else! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

It's a BOY

My amazing wife gave birth to a baby boy this am!!! Ronan Ty Caouette weighed in at 7 lbs. 12 oz.! Both are doing great [emoji106] (sorry I've been missing lately - this was my reason [emoji16]) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

Former student of mine killing it for Callaway!!!

This article was in our local (big) paper today. Some guys met Andrew during the Hype event with Callaway. Awesome dude. Glad to read this! http://www.telegram.com/news/20171007/bill-doyles-golf-notes-andrew-johnsons-work-at-callaway-helps-golfers-on-roll?platform=hootsuite Sent from my...
  12. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

How strict is your courses dress code and do you agree with it?

Another post in another thread got me thinking - what is your courses' clothing policy? Collared shirt? No jeans? Does it have one? My home course does not have really any policy in place as it's public. There absolutely are days when I think something should probably be in place. 99% of the...
  13. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

Do you like all your clubs and your bag to match?

I've got a confession THP. I've tried numerous times in all the years I've been on here. I just can't get away from it. I really am more comfortable when all my clubs are from the same brand in my bag. Does anyone else feel this way? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

What have you done to overcome steps backward on the green?

This year - without fail - has been my worst ever on the greens since I started to take the game seriously about 7 years ago. I have numerous putters, and have cycled through nearly all of them this year. I understand it's 100% me and not the equipment. Have you ever experienced something...
  15. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

FS: Callaway CF16 5-AW PX 6.5

For sale is my CF16 5-AW set. Standard loft, lie, and length. Used for about 15 rounds total during my Grandaddy prep. The combo set just works better for me. Grips are basically new. Only blemish would be a small nick on the sole of the AW which should be visible in pics. Overall between...
  16. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

FS/FT : JDM Srixon Z725 Driver Head NEW IN PLASTIC

Brand NEW Z725 driver head- in plastic. This was a JDM only release. This is my personal favorite Srixon driver line. I still have and game the Z525 occasionally. $145 shipped. Trade interests: Callaway Epic 3W 15* head. Project X HZRDUS black 75 gram 6.5 driver shaft with a Callaway...
  17. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

THP Live Round Thread 2017

The other thread was pretty large - figured we were due for an update!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

What is the last golf purchase you made without demoing?

Just as the title says- what is your last golf purchase that you made without demoing? Mine was the TaylorMade 2016 M1. It worked out very well. Pulled the trigger based on some awesome reviews by some great dudes on THP. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

Huge Thanks to Ashman!

My stiff arm broke last night and my dude Alon rushed me over to Dick's to replace it to protect my new Grandaddy gear! Thanks teammate #championsfindaway :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Wicked Cool Bearded Man

FS/FT - Titleist D4 9.5

So here it is all- my Titleist D4. When struck well - it's the longest driver I've ever gamed. Just not consistent enough to knock my M1 out. It's been hot melted to get the head weight up to right around 300 grams. Also helps with the sound. Any additional pics please DM me. It's in...
Back