Search results for query: *

1. C

WTB: R9 3 Wood Shaft X-Stiff

Hi guys, I am in need of a shaft for my R9 3 wood, currently have a Motore 70 S that launches way too high and I need something heavier and stiffer for my swing speed. Not looking for anything special, anything maybe above 80 grams and in an x-stiff would be great.
  2. C

FSGA Events

For the Florida forum members out there, I am wanting to play in some tournaments around Central Florida, and I see there are One-Day Events around everywhere that look to be a good start to try out and play in. Have any of you FL players played in any of these events before? What could I expect?
  3. C

Need some information

Hello all, I am in need of having my irons lengthened and I have a few questions as I do not have knowledge on club building. I believe there are two ways of lengthening clubs, either installing new shafts (too expensive?) or having extensions put on the grip end of the club (Cheaper, any idea...
  4. C

What Would You Shoot at Augusta National?

Thought this might be a good discussion. You have the best caddie at Augusta by your side on a perfectly manicured golf course from the tees the pros play from, what do you think you would shoot? I really believe I could shoot around 80-85 on a great day.
  5. C

WTB-.350 Driver Shaft

I have a Burner Superfast driver head that was broken from its shaft awhile ago that I remember I still have and would like to try to put a shaft in it to see what its got. Any X-Stiff .350 shaft would work, would anyone happen to have any extra shaft pulls they would like to offer? Thanks.
  6. C

Shaft Flex Question

I ordered a Accra Axiv XH105 hybrid shaft off ebay but realized I will be getting an m4 flex(stiff) instead of what I wanted, the m5(x-stiff), but looking through specs on each, there doesnt appear to be much of a different between the two, so will there really be a huge difference between a...
  7. C

The Long Putter Craze

Just doing a search on Ebay for long putters for kicks brought to my eyes, the high prices people are putting up to try and get one with the Tour guys having great success as of late. I was curious to see how many of you all use long putters, and what are your thoughts on them? For one, just...
  8. C

Biggest Deal/Steal You Have Ever Found?

Not sure if this is a proper place to put this post but I thought it would be a cool thing to see everyone's best steal/deals on either equipment/clothing/anything golf related they have ever found. I have a few deals Ive found myself a Cleveland CG10 60 degree wedge for $5 at a local course...
  9. C

Golf in Wisconsin/Minnesota Region?

Hello everyone, hopefully the Midwestern THPer's can help me out with this one, My family is planning a trip up from Vero Beach to Lacrosse,Wisconsin in the 1st week of August to see my brother pitch in the Northwoods League(summer collegiate wood bat league) and I'd like to check into any...
Back