Search results for query: *

1. ljkelly2171

Prior Generation Pro V1x

After taking many years off from the game, I started playing again a few months ago. As I have been working on/finding my swing, I have become a really high spin player. The last few rounds, I have played Pro v1x balls from I believe 2012/2013. I absolutely love them, especially around the...
  2. ljkelly2171

Maxfli U/4 Replacement

When the Maxfli U/4 was being discontinued, I hoarded several boxes of them. Right now I am down to my last dozen and a half. This is my favorite ball, I thought it was a great blend of soft but still had plenty of firmness to it and I liked how tacky the the ball felt. I'm looking for some...
  3. ljkelly2171

Grass Ranges (Wilmington/Newark)

Hello, I was looking to find a grass range that is open to the public in the Wilmington/Newark, Delaware area. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
  4. ljkelly2171

Delaware/SE PA Courses

I just recently began playing again after a 5 year hiatus. I live in Newark, DE and work in Delaware County, PA. The last month or so I have been playing Brandywine CC with a friend primarily out of convenience and it is only $30 after work during the week. I'd like to expand my horizons past...
  5. ljkelly2171

Nashville Courses

I am going to be visiting my brother and his family the weekend of May 8-10. I am hoping to squeeze in a round on the 9th and was looking for some recommendations from anyone who has played in that area. Thanks in advance!!
  6. ljkelly2171

New member from Delaware

Hello!!! I just picked up my clubs again for the first time a few weeks ago after a 5 year hiatus due to school, work, and children. I am anxious to get back out more regularly and keep improving. I've already appreciated much of the advice and recommendations found on the forum and enjoy the...
Back