Search results for query: *

1. BenJ

Tour Edge Exotics XCG4 Fairway Wood

So I've had my XCG4 fairway wood for a month or so now and I'm just blown away by it. I hadn't seen anyone else talking about it, so I wrote up a review from my perspective on it. As with all Tour Edge Exotics fairway woods, price is always the detriment. I got my 4 wood brand new, but for an...
  2. BenJ

FS: SeeMore mFGP2 CS Gunmetal

It pains me a little, but I'm looking to find a new home for a SeeMore that just isn't working for me. Like the m3, I just don't seem to jive with how this head sets up. I just putt better with the SeeMore blade style heads. It's too bad, this is a real beauty. It is in absolutely perfect...
  3. BenJ

WTS: Cleveland Niblick 49*

Cleveland Niblick 49* with stock shaft at stock length and lie. The grip is a brand new Golf Pride V-55 ribbed cord. Pics basically explain it. There is some face finish wear from bunkers and a couple marks on the topline. No significant issues otherwise. It's a great utility wedge that I...
  4. BenJ

WTB: Adams A3OS Women's 8 piece integrated set

I'm looking for the 8 piece Adams A3OS women's set that went Driver, Fairway, 3 hybrids, PW, SW, Putter. The set doesn't have to have a putter, but would really like to get the clubs with the bag (or a bag of some kind). Used is fine as long as they aren't destroyed.
  5. BenJ

Need help... Burner 2.0 Irons... how to spec?

So thanks to the wonderful folks here at THP, I need to spec out a set of Burner 2.0 irons. I have no idea how to spec these, because the lofts are all screwy compared to the irons I've been playing. If anyone has been fit for these irons, I'd love to hear how you were set-up for them. Here's...
  6. BenJ

WTS: Adams Speedline 9032ti 3 and 5 woods

Hi again... Paypal is the payment method and I ship USPS to PayPal confirmed addresses. My ID on eBay is bj-az. I have quite a few seller's feedback points there. My shipped prices are US only. International buyers can feel free to check in with me to get actual shipping to their location. 1...
  7. BenJ

FS: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 48* PW

Hi there... selling a like new Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 48* pitching wedge. 6* bounce. The shaft is a Dynamic Gold SL S300 Sensicore. There is no label, but I can confirm by the screen printing on the shaft that it's a DG SL. The grip is a brand new Iomic Fusion full cord. The length...
  8. BenJ

WTB: Adams Pro Gold 23* w/ Reg Flex Matrix & SeeMore SB-2 black

Looking for 2 things: 1. Tour Edge Exotics CB1 4 wood. Prefer a higher launching, lighter stiff shaft like the stock Fujikura or a V2 HL 65. 2. SeeMore SB-2 with the black finish. 34" or longer. Having the weights and a correct headcover is important.
  9. BenJ

Hello from Phoenix

Hi... I've been golfing on and off for about 17 years now and I love the technology and equipment in golf almost more than playing. I've owned more clubs than I'd like to admit and I generally buy stuff on a whim just to try it and resell a few weeks later. It drives my wife insane. I love...
Back