Search results for query: *

1. RC11

WTB: Bettinardi Miami Beach Doral Headcover

Anyone got one? Cash in hand, take my money!
  2. RC11

FS: GBB 9* Head, Proj X LZ HC 6.0 Callaway Tip, HZRDUS Black 65 6.0 Cobra Tip + more

Have a few items for sale: Callaway GBB 9* head only, brand-new in the plastic - $220 Shipped Priority 2-day Project X LZ16 Handcrafted 6.0, Callway Tip, plays to 44.5" in a Callway GBB - $SOLD Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.0, Cobra tip - $130 Shipped Gamed for 3 rounds. This is the...
  3. RC11

FS: Custom-Built Srixon Z545 5-AW, Modus3 120 S, Acid Green Lamkin UTX

Up for sale is a set of Srixon Z545 irons, $500 Shipped Priority 2-day/3-day, $450 for Albatross Club Members ;-). I have played them since November of last year, so about 7 months/30 rounds. These are some sweet, sweet sticks. I'm selling them because I just bought a set of black Srixon Z...
  4. RC11

WTB: Project X HZRDUS Yellow

Driver shaft, 6.0. Tip doesn't matter, but brownie points for a non-LTD Cobra tip. Let me know!
  5. RC11

FT: Brand-new, in-plastic Callaway GBB 9.0* driver head - looking esp for XR16

I have for trade a brand-new in-plastic 9.0* Great Big Bertha head. I'm looking specifically for an XR16 driver head, but open to other driver heads. Let me know what you've got!
  6. RC11

WTB: Piretti Savona Rev2.0

In good condition. Open to other Piretti's as well. Must include headcover. Thanks!
  7. RC11

The Great Big Bertha Experiment: Two Sliding Weights

Taking this setup down to Hilton Head this weekend. Going on a Project X LZ 6.0 Handmade. Swingweighted to D4. Will report back on results.
  8. RC11

FT: Aldila Rogue I/O 60 Stiff, Motore Speeder 665 X-Stiff (Callaway Tips)

I was previously selling these, but realized I would rather trade them to try other things. If you've ever wanted to try either of these shafts and have something you want to exchange, let me know! Let's get a shaft swap going. These shafts have Callaway tips on them, and I would prefer Callaway...
  9. RC11

FS: Mizuno MP-59 4-PW, Aldila Rogue I/O, Fujikara, Srixon, Nippon

Hello All, Up for sale, I have: 1. Mizuno MP-59, 4-PW, KBS Tour Stiff 120, Lamkin UTX, Standard L/L/L, WAS: $320 shipped, NOW: $299 shipped! This is a steal. The irons are in good condition overall, 7.0/10. They have about 20 rounds through them and a few practice sessions. They don't have...
  10. RC11

FS: Srixon z545/u45 Combo Set - 9 Clubs - 3-PW, AW

Good ole ho'ing at its best: I just purchased this set on eBay this weekend, but I may be going in a different direction now. I won the auction for $old + shipping. I'm willing to let this go for $SOLD, which I think is fair. Set is made up of u45 20*, u45 23*, 5-PW + AW, shafted with Nippon...
  11. RC11

WTB/WTT: SeeMore mFGP

Preferably 35" and carbon steel, black. Also interested in the deep flange mFGP. I do have an Odyssey Versa #7 with SS Flatso 2.0 XL+ grip up for trade if you're interested in that. Please post or PM, thanks!
  12. RC11

Alignment Sticks in an Ogio Silencer/Chamber Bag?

Hi Guys, Just wondering how people here carry their alignment sticks in an Ogio bag with the Silencer technology? By themselves, they won't stay put and get tangled with my other clubs. With the tube that they come in, they are a little too big to lock in place, and additionally stretch the...
  13. RC11

FS: Cleveland RTX 2.0 60* Wedge with UTx Grip - Tour Satin

Up for sale is a lightly used RTX 2.0 60* wedge in Tour satin. Two dot bounce, aka 10*. I regripped this with a red Midsize Lamkin UTx grip. Dynamic Gold wedge flex shaft, standard L/L/L. Club was used for two rounds and a handful of times at the range. $SOLD. Please lock it up mods! I accept...
  14. RC11

WTB: Aimpoint DVD

If you're done with your Aimpoint DVD, I'd like to buy it from you, as I figure it's just sitting there collecting dust. Let me know! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  15. RC11

FS: Tour Striker, DST Compressor, Adams Pro Mini 20*, Mizuno Tour towel, Nike pants

Selling a bunch of things, need to make room for more gear! Everything is either lightly used or brand-new: Tour Striker This is the Tour Striker 8-iron model. It's been hit less than 20 times at the range and shows little to no wear. Shaft and grip are like-new. $old. DST Compressor DST...
Back