Search results for query: *

1. johnnythunders

Odyssey Ai One Cruiser Putters

I had both the jailbird was 605 and the cruiser was 610. I think it was the grip as the jailbird was bigger.
  2. johnnythunders

WTB: 12 degree driver head and 15 degree fairway wood head

AI smoke max or max D, Paradym regular or X or Mizuno ST-Max or Ping 10k.
  3. johnnythunders

I have the original and prefered that over this one. Like the grip and the feel better, had a little more solid feel with the metal face vs the AI face. But they are both great. Shaft offset and toe hang are a little different. Weight was 610 orginal and 605 new one.
  4. johnnythunders

FS: Callaway Jailbird Cruiser, Big Betha 2023 6 Hybrid, Cleveland RTX Tour 58

1) Callaway Jailbird Cruiser, rolled on carpet only, with head cover. $SOLD shipped 48 states 2) Callaway Big Bertha 2023 6 hybrid, adjustable, regular flex with head cover. $125 shipped 48 states 3) Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour 58 stock. Used maybe once or twice in simulator. $SOLD
  5. johnnythunders

its 605 grams vs 610 for the 380 jailbird at 39" They are both awesome but Im going to sell one because they are both pretty much the same performance for me.
  6. johnnythunders

Your Favorite of 2023 - Driver

Dont know yet testing Paradigm x from last year against AI Smoke Max d and Mizuno ST-MAX which is the best looking.
  7. johnnythunders

FS: Toulon 2022 Las Vegas Stroke Lab

Just rolled on carpet. Plastic on bottom $325 shipped.
  8. johnnythunders

FS: Fujikura Ventus Blue 5 regular flex 44.5 Callaway tip Velocore

Excellent condition, Lamkin UTX standard size grip. No trades, $225 shipped. This is a Velocore shaft
  9. johnnythunders

For sale: Titleist Ap3 6-gw with sm7 54 wedge Regular Flex SteelFibers

Selling for a guy in our foresome, this gentlemen is a great golfer, irons have not been abused but they have been used. He plays a number of times per week. Shafts are i95 steelfiber. Price is $445 shipped. Irons are standard length, lie and loft. No issues.
  10. johnnythunders

For Sale Mizuno M Craft VI black 34” putter and Callaway white hot og #7s 35” both mint

Price reduction Both never been on course. mizuno m craft 34” vI with head cover and weight kit SOLD shipped callaway white hot og 35” with head cover $SOLD shipped.
  11. johnnythunders

For Sale: Callaway Great Big Bertha 21 driver and 5 wood, NEW

Do to illness I’m giving up golf. 1) New Callaway 10.5 big bertha 21 regular flex RCH 55. Standard specs. Headcover and wrench. $399 shipped contin USA. 2) New Callaway big Bertha 5 wood regular flex with headcover. $250 shipped continental USA. paypal only.
  12. johnnythunders

For Sale FS: Ping G410 SFT driver 10.5 Regular Flex SOld

Excellent Condition, see pics. No dings, dents, sky, just normal ball marks. Regular Flex. sale till 1/13 then ebay $sold shipped 48 states.
  13. johnnythunders

FS: Mizuno jpx 850. 6-gw, Cobra one length 4 and 5 hybrid, Callaway md4 forged 54/12

Sorry no trades. Shipping included. 1) Mizuno JPX 850 6-gw, midsize Lamkin utx grips on all but 6 iron. Can remove if you like. $249 or best offer. Less than 10 rounds with head covers. 2) Cobra one length hybrid, regular flex, have 4 and 5, 5 played a few rounds has ndmc no arccos, 4 hit a few...
  14. johnnythunders

FS: Ping G400 10.5 head and Ping G400 10 SFT head and head cover

Ping g400 10.5 with head cover excellent shape, weight 202 grams. reduced to sold shipped the Head is excellent, no dings, dents, in top line or face minor scratching and wear on bottom especially near weights in back. ping g400 10 SFT with headcover sold
  15. johnnythunders

Ecco cage lace 45 (11-11.5) and Mizuno ST 180 3 wood regular NEW

Sorry no trades unless odyssey black tank 7 or ping driver shafts ecco cage lace new size 45 $99 shipped 48 states
Back